Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clairer86

VIP Member
I saw Delia at full time grinning away like you'd just been declared safe not relegated.

Our Leeds are doing our best to join you in the Championship. 💙💛⚽👊🏻
What do you think of Jesse Marsch? I think he comes across quite likeable tbh. But i dont support Leeds (im a liverpool season ticket holder) so i dont follow Leeds the way you do. But as an outsider, he does seem quite a decent bloke.

Thelmachops

VIP Member
I didn't want Lampard at the start of the week but now I do!

I don't think there is that many people available who would want it..

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Not going to even mention my team and they are utterly awful and yo-yo all the time (will probably be able to guess who it is from that) but I’ve supported since I was five so it becomes engrained into you. Bloody love the football and can’t wait for it to be back. Championship and PL.
There’s a few yo-yoers come onnnnn tell us who it is. This is a judgement free zone. I’ve admitted to supporting West Ham!

glm31

I put Wolves players in then I feel bad if i swap them out 🤣
Same here. I also feel terrible because the first time I ever took Raúl out of my team after three seasons, was the week of his injury. Now that he’s back I can’t ever take him out again.

The fact that I didn’t have any Wolves players for the rest of last season may also have been why I did quite well — could make decisions with my head instead of my heart!

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
I’m from Chester so there’s a lot of Liverpool fans around here as well, some City fans as well but I’d say mostly Liverpool, Everton and united. We got tickets a few years ago when we lost to arsenal so hopefully will be able to get them. Yeah last time we got them it was only two per account and you have to had been to two previous games I think. I’ll see what my dad says as I’ll be going with him. Last time I went to Wembley was for the league cup final just before lockdown, think it was the week before or maybe 2?
I think I’d rather chelsea fans be there be a better atmosphere for you 😄
I’m an Everton fan haha! Guessing you are Liverpool? Are you a member? I think if you are a member and have credit history then you probably have a good chance of getting a ticket - I’m sure theyll guarantee season tickets and then they’ll do a ballot tbh. My friends not a STH but is a member and been to a couple of games and got league cup final tickets through the ballot this year

Hahaha I hate Chelsea so no problem if they’re not there - Palace away ends are lots of fun

Thelmachops

VIP Member
Predictions for this weekend?

I think Ronaldo will score, but I hope he doesn't, as I don't like him!

I think we will get heavily beaten by Arsenal, as a lot of our players only came back yesterday from the internationals...

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
Ive just seen that! I’m not surprised but also slightly surprised. The rules are too wishy washy I feel, so can’t blame clubs for using injuries to get them postponed. I’m surprised they don’t have a rule for asking for postponement for the same game twice like yano awarding us the 3 points 🤪🤪🤪
It’s not going to happen with the 3 points thing 😂 tbf a lot of our games have been postponed due to the other club involved requesting it and I believe we requested the Everton game to be off due to covid last time. So two different reasons 😂

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member

Someone who's played for England, had poor performances on the pitch and concerns about their lifestyle.

Only one name springs to mind for me for someone who's played for England, hasn't had a good season by usual standards, acts like an idiot in his personal life and is rumoured to swing that way but I will walk away before I give it away.....
One has sprung to my mind too, I wonder if we’re on the same page 🤔

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
if he goes there’s something funny about the last goal scorer under Ole being Van De beek… a player that he doesn’t seem to rate
It’s quite poetic really :’) glad Ole’s gone, hopefully my boyfriend will be slightly less depressed every weekend now 😅

Lola123

VIP Member
I 100% think that somethings gone down between Dyche and the owners. Time will tell but seems so weird to sack him (let’s be real he wouldn’t leave by mutual consent) after 9 and a half years, when they have a more favourable run in to stay up.

I can’t decide whether I think it’s good that they’ve sacked him or not. I’ve no idea who they will get in.
One way for other players and managers to be put off by them!
I honestly never thought they’d do this but clearly something’s gone wrong! No way for the fans to say goodbye!

I wonder who will replace him!