Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thelmachops

VIP Member
@Clickbait That would be me! Me and most of the ground left as the 4th went in..awful! Plenty of chants of 'we are fucking shit' from our own fans on the way out!

• Sad
Reactions: 1

Lola123

VIP Member
It’s quite ridiculous really isn’t it. Maybe Nuno will end up at Norwich 😆 or Leicester when Brendan dumps us for Man U 😭
No one in their right mind would dump Leicester for Man U!
Honestly people are deluded if they think anyone (minus a select few) would take Man U over Leicester. Plus with his Liverpool connections I just don’t think he would do it

Melian

VIP Member
I appear to have developed a liking for non league football. Today, I saw Chichester play. Confused as to why away fans were in the same stand as home fans.

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
I like it when managers come out and be honest. These players are getting thousands a week and are grown men, they shouldn’t be babied.

Would also like to see Luton in the Prem!
They’ve gotten away with it for years. As Lampard says, there’s only so much buttering up you can do - the players have to give back to that belief

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
I don’t think they have any other choice but to keep him, if they wanted someone to keep them up with 98% certainty they’d have gone for a different manager, I mean he’s not wrong, some of the players are a joke! So it’s a game of two halves who knows what the board have planned
True.

As an abused onlooker it is always nice when the club in disarray isn't my own.

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
Please don’t mention Ancelotti, I’m still heartbroken he left us. I think I miss his son more.

Bloody hell, I went to Hull today. Everton don’t half make hard work of things. Luckily not a long journey as was home by 11.15ish 🥱 Rumours that Leicester may request a postponement for our rescheduled game on Tuesday. Is there a covid outbreak @MarthaFarkus? There was at least 9 players in the XI that I knew of and then Schmeichel on the bench. I know you have a lot of injuries like we do.
Not covid this time but a ridiculous amount of injuries. These are the players we have out, the top 3 are at the ACON and you can add Daka to the injury list too - that’s just our senior players. Not sure what’s going on at the club at the moment but that’s just ridiculous. Not sure what the powers that be were thinking either, rearranging the game so quickly. We’ll have to wait and see.

Attachments

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
What’s the point in VAR. That penalty against Arsenal was unnecessary and completely changed the game giving city the win 🙄

frisbeee

Yeah been much better this season, do think you’ve improved but also think the results have flattered you. Brentford was quite a lucky result it seemed proper smash and grab, and thought you were poor against Burnley and against us (Everton) - be interesting to see how you do this season!

You’ll take that last minute equalizer after recent years hahaha
The only performance I thought was poor was Everton, we were so bad 😭 tbf don’t think we were great today so it’s such a good sign we got a point!!

Last season was a constant cycle of performing well but failing to convert chances, so I’m so glad to see us scoring this season. To be honest I don’t care if we play well or not, winners achieve no matter what so I’m super happy with today !!!

Easy win v arsenal next week lol

Melian

VIP Member
Friend had organised for us (her, me and a few of her friends) to go and see QPR v Sheffield United. It was planned for Saturday afternoon. They've now moved it to Friday evening. Annoying!