Club football #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leicester City are going down, you heard it here first.
I agree! I’m done with them already! You could see the wheels falling off at the end of last season, people have forgotten what they were like when they came up because they’ve been largely successful but, they’re the ones to watch this season…. Aka relegation battle time

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I agree! I’m done with them already! You could see the wheels falling off at the end of last season, people have forgotten what they were like when they came up because they’ve been largely successful but, they’re the ones to watch this season…. Aka relegation battle time
Sad but true, I’m done with them too - well, Rodgers. I wouldn’t trust him to buy milk let alone what he’s going to waste the Fofana money on. We should use it to sack him and let the new guy work with what we’ve got, it’s not a bad squad.

Reactions: 1
Sad but true, I’m done with them too - well, Rodgers. I wouldn’t trust him to buy milk let alone what he’s going to waste the Fofana money on. We should use it to sack him and let the new guy work with what we’ve got, it’s not a bad squad.
This is why I wanted potch to come in. I really wish they’d pulled the trigger before the summer break because it’s gonna be a hell of a job to turn them over

• Sad
Reactions: 2
This is why I wanted potch to come in. I really wish they’d pulled the trigger before the summer break because it’s gonna be a hell of a job to turn them over
Poch would be on high wages too I would think, not sure he’d appreciate not having loads of money to spend either like when he was at Tottenham. It’s a tit show at the moment. All is not well behind the scenes either, that’s obvious to anymore.

I’m honestly surprised Rodgers is still in a job, I had him as being sacked last season and I still have him down as going this year

Reactions: 3
No one seems to have noticed how much trouble Leicester are in either…

I have. 👊🏻

But while all hope may be lost now the season is 38 games long and not four games for a reason. Too early.

I have to say West Ham have had an outstanding transfer window. I hope we can score some goals 😂

Haaland is an absolute machine. Bloody City.

Liverpool / Newcastle match is a bit dry atm. Salah really isn’t at his best anymore..

I can't believe some people said Haaland wouldn't fit in in the Premier League. He is taking the piss. What a brilliant hat trick.

Reactions: 4
I jokingly said in my pre-season predictions on here that he’d be a flop 😂 as if he would be, the guys insane!

Transfer deadline day.

Anyone expecting any moves? If we sell Dan James I'd like to hope Cody Gakpo is joining us. Actually I would like James to stay and still being in Gakpo.

Other than that we have had a good transfer window, we have added 8 players and so far they have all looked good. We are slowly getting Reid of our championship golf guard, which is both sad because they were such a good team and expected I guess.

I'll be refreshing Twitter frequently. Used to love transfer deadline day on Sky Sports News but that is all a bit meh now.

Haaland is an absolute unit. Hes so young too. Its scary.

I was out at a match last night so only saw his goals this morning. Outstanding.

Transfer deadline day.

Anyone expecting any moves? If we sell Dan James I'd like to hope Cody Gakpo is joining us. Actually I would like James to stay and still being in Gakpo.

Other than that we have had a good transfer window, we have added 8 players and so far they have all looked good. We are slowly getting Reid of our championship golf guard, which is both sad because they were such a good team and expected I guess.

I'll be refreshing Twitter frequently. Used to love transfer deadline day on Sky Sports News but that is all a bit meh now.
PSV have said Gakpo is going nowhere now. Didn’t their window close last night too? I know we were linked with him in the past week but must have moved on.

We will announce Gana and Garner today, Kudus at Ajax is desperate for the move to us and has told Ajax this so we will see. I’d still like us to get another winter and forward in, I know for a fact that Broja is Frank’s no.1 target so I wonder if we will push again for him today - he should want to leave Chelsea since they’re not playing him at all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.