Club football #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are the Brentford players doing a lap of honour?!

Meanwhile, I just did a wanker sign to the plane my players were in, whilst they were coming to land over my house 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What an embarrassment. Ten Hag must be wondering what the hell hes signed up for. Glazers need to go. If I was a UTD fan Id be pounding the frigging door down.

What an embarrassment. Ten Hag must be wondering what the hell hes signed up for. Glazers need to go. If I was a UTD fan Id be pounding the frigging door down.
No. Let them stay. The capitulation is endlessly amusing. Long may it continue. Hopefully they haven't reached rock bottom yet. 🤪👊🏻

Reactions: 2
I just heard Gary Neville say "It's a real achievement to spend £1 billion and be this bad" 😅🤣

• Haha
Fair play to Brentford, that was quite the battering. Really cheered me up after the woeful shite my club served up yesterday afternoon. Was surprised to see we’re 14th this morning, I thought we’d be nearer the bottom 😂

I thought city would’ve been the team to have the slow start considering we only played two pre season games (3 if you include the community shield). Not Liverpool. Nunez showed a weakness in his temper yesterday.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.