Club football #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are fucked… I think too many people are sleeping on Leicester! But I don’t think we’re signing any one but we will be selling at least 1 more or 2
We’re signing Faes because he’s passed his medical. And get this, we’re attempting to sign the guy who Lookman has ousted at Atalanta. So we didn’t sign Lookman but we’re signing his understudy. You couldn’t make this up. I think Top has had enough, can’t blame him if he has.

Reactions: 1
PSV have said Gakpo is going nowhere now. Didn’t their window close last night too? I know we were linked with him in the past week but must have moved on.

We will announce Gana and Garner today, Kudus at Ajax is desperate for the move to us and has told Ajax this so we will see. I’d still like us to get another winter and forward in, I know for a fact that Broja is Frank’s no.1 target so I wonder if we will push again for him today - he should want to leave Chelsea since they’re not playing him at all
Sorry just gonna correct myself, Dutch window closed but they can still sell just not buy. They had apparently asked for an extension for their window

Awful business. Buy him for £25m, play him out of position, he never complained, just knuckled down and gaave his best, advertise wildly that you don't need him, loan him to Fulham.

This board is testing my patience. Radrizzani even posted on Twitter that we had Dieng, now he is off to Nice. And now Gakpo seems a no go.

Fuckery. But wouldn't be Leeds otherwise.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’m hopefully going to travel around turkey in June next year. Am I crazy to try and make it so my plans mean I’m in instabul for the cl final date?

I was half watching Leicester v Scum this evening. Have the Leicester team taken a vow to not play football this season or what? Shambolic.

I was half watching Leicester v Scum this evening. Have the Leicester team taken a vow to not play football this season or what? Shambolic.
Rodgers seems hell bent on destruction right now, his comments post match 😳 Throwing players already low in confidence under the bus seems to be his thing at the moment at well. I was at the game tonight, we didn’t play badly but we definitely have an aversion to shooting. I’m concerned to say the least.

Reactions: 3
I wouldn't attend any football in Turkey or be near stadiums.

RIP Chris and Kev.
Years ago a friend attended a match in Turkey and they slaughtered a sheep at the side of the pitch. 😢
Looking forward to watching Isak this afternoon.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.