Club football #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah he’s tweeted saying he grew up a fan but he doesn’t want to buy a sports team.

Imagine how mad Elon Musk would be as an owner 🤣. Someone misses a peno and they’re on the next space X flight 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ahh that’s good then I guess. I don’t really have any idea about him. A united fan sent me the tweet he said about buying them so I had no idea how true it would be.

2 great goals from Leeds in the 1st half v Chelsea. Feel like we don’t need Bamford today..

Reactions: 1
The first was a proper keeper howler, what a numpty. Last week has taught us 2-0 means nothing. 💙💛👊🏻

"I'm going to work harder whether we have got more talent or not" seems to be the ethic at Leeds. You wouldn't think we'd lost Raphinina with the pressing we did today. Was a good shift all round. 💙💛👊🏻

Reactions: 1
Does anyone play the Sky Sports Super 6 each week? I’ve amazingly got 3 scores right this week 😂

I enjoyed it as a city fan, at least they tried unlike a lot of teams and they deserved something so I’m not even mad
I was there and if you’d offered me a point that morning I’d have happily taken it. In the bad old days we could snatch defeat from the jaws of victory but I couldn’t even feel bad (well I could, but anyway..)
The ref was a disgrace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.