Cliona O’Connor aka Lean Mean Momma

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s all but disappeared from online
Other ‘home cooks’ are rising their stars like Sarah butler etc instead
I think Cliona is out of content, same old shite day in day out, morning runs by the marina, same dinners, same brunch, same holidays to Fraaaaaaance in the summer, Bantry in the van, few days in Marbs with the girls, Lanza for Oct mid term, usually gets the hubby a ticket for the rugby to whatever european city for xmas pressie, a couple of dresses from the kooples or that white fawn place, a night out in clancys, a rant and rave about the bus tickets EVERY year and whatever free getaways she gets from whoever gave them to her, she coaches a hockey team, all so predictable and its terrifying that I actually know all this by what she shares online. Oh yeah and the trip to Ballybunion, she was/is in the gym in the Maryborough aswell.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has kept very quiet about her eldest starting secondary. I wonder is it a fee paying school?
It's probably better that she has kept quiet about it, too many people on social media plastering their kids in school uniform for back to school, the Gardaí had to issue a statement asking parents not to do this. I've noticed Cliona doesn't really post her children online anymore which TBH I can't complain about. But as another poster has mentioned she has very little content lately so I'd imagine this is why. She was good for posting recipes, lunchbox ideas, slow cooker things etc online and seems to be very little of it now. I don't expect brand new recipes very week, I don't mind meals being repeated - it means they are good and get eaten!

Reactions: 2
Some of the home cooks on Instagram are fantastic and have really upped their game lately. I have gotten some brilliant practical recipes from the likes of bored with lunch etc.

Why the feck are cash n carry paying these dopes ? Cliona and dr doireann who have no shortage
Of money could they not do a raffle for charity for a kitchen ? I mean the marketing team have no idea will never buy a kitchen there now !

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why the feck are cash n carry paying these dopes ? Cliona and dr doireann who have no shortage
Of money could they not do a raffle for charity for a kitchen ? I mean the marketing team have no idea will never buy a kitchen there now !
Cliona is hungry for fame and money she would sell her soul to get the publicity and Dr Doireann is desperate to make it too.

Reactions: 1
Would she ever just p**s off with the performative gourmet lunchboxes. Vast majority of children want ham sandwiches and an apple. All day, every day. It’s such unbelievable show-boating.

Reactions: 6
Gobsmacked that Screechy O Connor isn't posting from Lanzagrotty this morning, it's usually a mid term trip. Something bigger on the way maybe!

Her insta is gone terrible, it was never great in the first place but she's really gone off the boil now.

Reactions: 3
Her insta is gone terrible, it was never great in the first place but she's really gone off the boil now.
A rehashed recipe once a week

I think she had one this week for mashed avo on toast with a poached egg 😅😅😅

People were watching insta for a glimpse into others lives - a nose- not how to mash an avocado

That would be hella spendy with 4 kids!! Minimum 5000€
But SHUR it’ll be gifted if it were to happen !

Although I’d love to see someone go and spend a few euros other that that absolute cheap skate baby factory Stone woman
She makes it look tit!

That would be hella spendy with 4 kids!! Minimum 5000€
But SHUR it’ll be gifted if it were to happen !

Although I’d love to see someone go and spend a few euros other that that absolute cheap skate baby factory Stone woman
She makes it look tit!
I'd say Screechy isn't short just a bit shy to spend on that kind of a trip if she thought she could get it free.