Cliona O’Connor aka Lean Mean Momma

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every insta mam account in Ireland is either in France or Spain on a campsite mobile
And the queen of campsites is acting like it’s lockdown 5.0
what’s happening there?

is their building works taking over? Someone said they had PP in for an extension

Reactions: 2
Every insta mam account in Ireland is either in France or Spain on a campsite mobile
what’s happening there?

is their building works taking over? Someone said they had PP in for an extension
Nope nothing happening. Passed house earlier.

Saw the hubby outside his workplace during the week.

Maybe a bigger trip planned like florida or something for later in year????

what’s happening there?

Another extension?

Reactions: 1
what’s happening there?

Really surprised the trip to Fraaaaaaance with the kitchen sink and friends in tow hasn't happened. She's hardly feeling the pinch is she? Unlikely though as she was in Kildare Village in the last day or 2. The joys and life of Corks yummy mummy 🥴

And the yummy mummy made it to Fraaaaaaaance it seems. There wasn't any braggy posts about it this year 🤔🤔🤔
It will be interesting to see if she kicks off again this year over the bus tickets.

Reactions: 4
She seems to have practically given up on Instagram now. I wonder why. I liked some of her outfit posts and chat, its a shame.

Reactions: 3
She seems to have practically given up on Instagram now. I wonder why. I liked some of her outfit posts and chat, its a shame.
I’d say it’s because her kids are older now and she’s not featuring the on social media anymore. Which is a good thing.
I did enjoy her food and exercise content. But not really much of that nowadays.

Yes, great food ideas and exercise - honesty about what it takes to stay fit and in good shape.

She’s ten a penny on Insta when it comes to food and fitness. Every second person is doing the exact same content. To look fit and stay thin you need to do consistent amount of exercise in the week and not overeat.

• Heart
Yes, that’s clear. It was good to see her show that though. A lot of them on insta make out like they never exercise and it’s rubbish. Anyway, I enjoyed her content, not the stuff with her kids, but the fashion and fitness, I’m a similar build to her, tall and also a runner, got some ideas from her style - although my budgets a bit different!

Its the bragging and showing off her wealth gets me, and she does it in such a way it's sly. The screech in her voice is like nails on a blackboard, headwrecking stuff and of course she is the real celtic tiger yummy mummy.

Reactions: 6
Yes, that’s clear. It was good to see her show that though. A lot of them on insta make out like they never exercise and it’s rubbish. Anyway, I enjoyed her content, not the stuff with her kids, but the fashion and fitness, I’m a similar build to her, tall and also a runner, got some ideas from her style - although my budgets a bit different!
I liked her too

I’m almost the same age and liked her style , love seeing her outfits - still do

Don’t care for her ads with kids etc for primark !

I liked looking at her holidays and food

She’s a savage for the fitness I really admire that
She’s more my cup of tea than Pippa 🙂

I like her content too - she is v wealthy but look at her family holiday content compared to most on Instagram. Very down to earth, accessible for most, lots for kids to do.

Reactions: 4
The yummy mummy is below in their van on the site at Eagle Point, near Bantry.

She's keeping very quiet about the bus tickets this year, no drama or screeching yet 🤣

• Haha
The self entitlement out of this one is off the charts and she really needs to read the room. Posting her little rant with a background of her holidaying again. People struggling to feed their children and get them ready for school do not give a tit about this one and her very very first world problems. But that is her problem, she is so far removed from reality she has no clue about the real day to day struggles of others. Her life is all hockey, west Cork, France and how she looks. Her bestie is the mean Mom in my children's school and I have no doubt whatsoever that this one is a real mean girl too.

She is not that far up Maryborough Hill, she could very easily walk with her kids if the environment is her issue and to be honest she is not too far from the school that her kids couldn't walk themselves, especially as fitness is so important to her. But, oh no, she couldn't leave her gas guzzling BMW 4x4 at home. Same as when she goes for her runs by the sea, she drives there and doesn't ever seem to have an issue with that, or on her many many up and down journeys to Eagle Point. She really should stop preaching and drop her self entitlement.

• Heart
Reactions: 10