Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

topbop

Oh man, she got the thermo mix. :rolleyes: She has the ad up in her stories. "Thermo mix wanted to work with me", yeah, after you tagged the shit out of them. 😂 I don't get how these Insta Huns are not embarrassed at the begging. And she can easily afford one of these. Ah well, such is an Insta Life. Such an odd way to be.

Reactions: 6

sherlockholmes2

thegirlinthepaper’s stories are hard hitting, scary enough that Clionas children could be picked out in a crowd of 5 or 6 thousand

Reactions: 6

topbop

That school bus thing drove me mad. She doesn't work, has a big car, why was she bitching so much about the school bus?!Sure it might have been a pain in the arse driving them to school, but really not a big deal. I also think a lot of her recipes are shite looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

bigbertha2021

I don’t get it. She is obviously loaded. Why don’t people like her need insta in their lives?!?

topbop

Such a glamourous Insta life - promoting fucking Jambons. If she was standing in the supermarket offering passing shoppers a bite of a jambon, would she be as enthralled. Would you be bothered doing that type of shite for IG. As repeatedly said, she doesn't need the money. And there ain't much prestige in jambons. Desperate for attention and fame.

The McWilliams bags just brought me back to my school days. I remember the girls with the McWilliams bags all had dubarry shoes and a certain kind of jacket. ( I think it was a javelin jacket).

• Heart

bigbertha2021

Cliona would not inspire me to purchase any shampoo she recommends! You’d think if the companies are giving out hair products to promote they’d have a look at the instahuns hair first. Her hair is a show

• Haha

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Do primary school age kids go swimming at 6am every morning before school ? What's it all in aid of ? Why cant they stay in bed and swim at the weekend ?
One of these pushy yummy mummys I guess. Loves the attention it brings to herself and the kids and then loves whinging about it on insta. Such a busy Mom, no pool open bladdy bladdy bla. You know the types.....busier than every other Mom.

Cbisto

She can’t magic bus seats. They will not put on another bus to accommodate 4 kids so if her kids are on the bus there must have been seats that opened up, parents who decided against using the bus this year and had their money refunded.
Or she harassed someone enough to persuade them to put on a bigger bus so there would be room for her 4. She was tagging politicians and everything over this bus crisis

Cocod28

Absolutely!!!!! She’s a good pal of SuperstyleSabby too isn’t she? I lived in the same area as them a good long ago. Gets gifted so much free stuff it’s mind boggling!

Gifted!

VIP Member
I was in Mallow today and straight off spotted her daughter at a swimming gala (my daughters first one).

It’s simply awful that a stranger (me) knows exactly what she looks like from all the exposure on Insta. Poor child.

Then herself rocks up later- probably just after a run- and stands around in a vest and the tiny shorts she’s fond of 🙄 I’m totally jealous of the figure but no need to rub it in our faces 🙈
Ah she looks haggard though!

mingbag

She made me sick at Xmas time, sitting in front of her manicured Xmas tree with her free turkey and ham. I unfollowedbher because she is 100% unrelateable, gym sessions, pt sessions, big cars, expensive brands. All the freebies, the trip to Euro Disney, sent me over the edge altogether. You really do have to come from money, to make money in that Instagram/influencer life.
I unfollowed too for the same reason. I do have a nose every so often and it’s always the same thing. Smoothies, White bloody Fawn Boutique, beach hair and free stuff.

Howareyahun

VIP Member
That Austria trip - 4 skiing and ski school flights hotel transfers €10,000 minimum
Another thing for her to brag about with the yummy mummy brigade, she's the biggest pain in the hola. She belongs to a certain type, the type that look you up and down before the speak to you.

Her voice is like chalk on a blackboard.

Imcurious

I was in Mallow today and straight off spotted her daughter at a swimming gala (my daughters first one).

It’s simply awful that a stranger (me) knows exactly what she looks like from all the exposure on Insta. Poor child.

Then herself rocks up later- probably just after a run- and stands around in a vest and the tiny shorts she’s fond of 🙄 I’m totally jealous of the figure but no need to rub it in our faces 🙈
She works extremely hard for her figure, always exercising and watching what she eats, Id rather live my life than hers !!

mingbag

I also think a lot of her recipes are shite looking.
I’m glad I’m not the only one 🤭 I get trying to feed your kids healthy, but for gods sake would she not just give them a KitKat every now and then instead of cacao nut balls!

• Haha
I don’t get it with the pool content. Clearly one or two of her kids are swimming at a very competitive level. But geez, you would think she was swimming herself with all the moaning she does. She’s not the coach or anything either is she?

Dreamycloud

Chatty Member
My point about her is she is driving 4 kids. Way more economical than the people who drive 1. Take 4 x 1 child cars off the road is the same as taking her 1 car off road. I know who id prefer to give the tickets to