Cliona O’Connor aka Lean Mean Momma

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The self entitlement out of this one is off the charts and she really needs to read the room. Posting her little rant with a background of her holidaying again. People struggling to feed their children and get them ready for school do not give a tit about this one and her very very first world problems. But that is her problem, she is so far removed from reality she has no clue about the real day to day struggles of others. Her life is all hockey, west Cork, France and how she looks. Her bestie is the mean Mom in my children's school and I have no doubt whatsoever that this one is a real mean girl too.

She is not that far up Maryborough Hill, she could very easily walk with her kids if the environment is her issue and to be honest she is not too far from the school that her kids couldn't walk themselves, especially as fitness is so important to her. But, oh no, she couldn't leave her gas guzzling BMW 4x4 at home. Same as when she goes for her runs by the sea, she drives there and doesn't ever seem to have an issue with that, or on her many many up and down journeys to Eagle Point. She really should stop preaching and drop her self entitlement.
Ohhh who’s her bestie? Is she on insta?

Reactions: 2
So she goes on numerous holidays, drives a 4x4 and doesn't appear to live in a particularly sustainable way or doesn't push sustainability in her day to day stories/brand (she's worked with Penneys in the past I believe so....) but cares about the climate when her kids can't get a spot on the bus? Get ta duck, spoiled entitled twit of a woman.

Reactions: 9
My point about her is she is driving 4 kids. Way more economical than the people who drive 1. Take 4 x 1 child cars off the road is the same as taking her 1 car off road. I know who id prefer to give the tickets to

Reactions: 5
Ohhh who’s her bestie? Is she on insta?
No, not on insta but identical to Cliona, just think blonde hair, lululemon, big black 4x4, wealthy background, hockey etc etc. They are such stepford wives its painful.
She owns Auntie Nellies. Probably matches Cliona's BUPA millions. Not much sustainability there.

Reactions: 4
All of a sudden she's worried about the environment?!!! Not a bother on her when she's jetting off on numerous holidays every year, has done ads with Aer Lingus, ads with Penneys, most likely drives a big jeep, is out sunning herself all summer.

Leave the worrying about bus tickets to parents who's children actually need them to get to school.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The complaining about bus tickets is something else especially when she has the time to walk them to school. However maybe she does need the bus for eldest going to secondary school? Maybe that's a bit of a trek away?

The complaining about bus tickets is something else especially when she has the time to walk them to school. However maybe she does need the bus for eldest going to secondary school? Maybe that's a bit of a trek away?
So the same as thousands of other families where both parents are probably working and trying to manage various drops to numerous schools.
For me it's the entitlement, everyone listen to MY problem, ministers listen to ME because I'm privileged and am mildly inconvenienced because something isn't going MY way. It's hard to have sympathy for someone in her position.

Reactions: 3
She doesn'twork outside the home though, so she has plenty time to drive her kids to school. All she does is screech in to her phone all day and shop in Brown Thomas.

Reactions: 4
The issue is she isn’t entitled to a bus seat, she only applies for a concessionary seat. Which as far as I know only means her kids can have a seat if all of the kids who qualify for a seat have already been allocated and there is room on the bus.
She knows this, she has posted about this before.

She has 2 options. Shut the duck up and bring her kids herself or she can rally around with any other parents in the same predicament and arrange a bus.

I would sooner see as many kids travel by bus as possible. It’s gridlock around most schools. But she is only concerned about her own kids

Reactions: 6
She has kept very quiet about her eldest starting secondary. I wonder is it a fee paying school?

She’s all but disappeared from online
Other ‘home cooks’ are rising their stars like Sarah butler etc instead

Reactions: 1