Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Will she? The tickets have been issued. The only way she will get a seat is if there is enough demand to put on another bus. It’s not cost effective for bus eireann to put on a bus for a couple of kids.

I don’t disagree with her. The bus situ is messy across the board. But she isn’t special. Eligible kids only should have seats and only then should others be allocated..
She has a gas guzzling big f**k off jeep outside her door, she doesn't work, whats her reason ? She'd want to get over herself, entitled yummy mummy 🙄 ! Who does she think she is ?

Reactions: 7

topbop

She's on the beg for a thermo mix now :rolleyes: Fair enough she wanted to try one out, then she gave her review of it.....but why tag the friggin company?! Looking for a collab/gift obviously. They cost €1359, which is so pricy, but she could well afford. Lets sit back and see if her begging works

• Angry

Mizzy37

Lads I don’t think she ever shops in pennys don’t know why they’d collaborate with her ! Also I’m just really upset there for the Irish cancer post sending her a present I mean I work hard to raise money for them and they send gifts to bloggers really annoys me !!!! She couldn’t have been more disinterested in talking about it 😢

bigbertha2021

I’m always curious as to how/why people with plenty of money go down the instahun route. Why on Earth would you if you didn’t need the cash 🤷🏼‍♀️
Women not short of money flogging shite & begging for freebies blows my mind 🤯

MrsMangle

Would she ever just p**s off with the performative gourmet lunchboxes. Vast majority of children want ham sandwiches and an apple. All day, every day. It’s such unbelievable show-boating.

Reactions: 6

Imcurious

Has always been like that, her parents are nice people but definitely have notions above their station (as my mother would say) and she married well and gave up any notion of working herself to just be a yummy mummy !!! Totally unrelatable

All of a sudden she's worried about the environment?!!! Not a bother on her when she's jetting off on numerous holidays every year, has done ads with Aer Lingus, ads with Penneys, most likely drives a big jeep, is out sunning herself all summer.

Leave the worrying about bus tickets to parents who's children actually need them to get to school.

• Heart

MrsMangle

Why is she always taking pictures of things on her lap? Is it only to show how skinny her legs are?

Howareyahun

VIP Member
What does she think the teacher is going to do for her? From my experience with teachers they wouldn't be too concerned about the logistics of how children get to and from school. Can't see the principal in my kids' school entertaining this.
Equally with the bus driver, it's either an employee of Bus Eireann, a self employed driver or an employee of a bus company, how does she think kicking up a stink at the school gate is going to magic a bus for her kids
Clearly too much time on her hands if she can be at the school and out of the car spouting to all and sundry about bus tickets, its not like she's in any rush to be anywhere. She needs to zip it and just get on with it and stop making a big deal of nothing. The kids can kayak to school on a wet morning or they are all about fitness let them hop up on their bikes and go to school like many others. I never heard such crap in all my life, she really thinks she's somebody.

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Pimping the kids out again for a bit of TV exposure I see 🙄
Its enough when the husband didn't go with them, says it all really in my opinion.

Screechy O Connor loves the limelight and will do anything to stay relevant, including pimping the kids out !

• Haha

HumphreyB

VIP Member
The issue is she isn’t entitled to a bus seat, she only applies for a concessionary seat. Which as far as I know only means her kids can have a seat if all of the kids who qualify for a seat have already been allocated and there is room on the bus.
She knows this, she has posted about this before.

She has 2 options. Shut the fuck up and bring her kids herself or she can rally around with any other parents in the same predicament and arrange a bus.

I would sooner see as many kids travel by bus as possible. It’s gridlock around most schools. But she is only concerned about her own kids

topbop

Sure it's nothing to do with money as such. It's about prestige, small bit of Insta Fame. Same with Jessica O Mahony, another cork wan who doesn't need any money, yet is fecking showing us coffee table books days after giving birth. So strange.
Also Cliona seems to be friends with Shabby. Or at least, they were in school together, Cliona gets her hair done in Kopper, they occasionally tag each other or do lives. Other than using each other for the Gram, I doubt they're proper friends. Total Mean Girl vibes from both of them.
Cliona used to get her hair done by Martina in Kopper, seemed to love her, but then Martina abruptly left Kopper. So instead of Cliona following Martina to her new salon, she stayed with Kopper, which I always thought was kinda telling. If I have a hairdresser I love, I'd follow them. Cliona stayed with Kopper as it is better for the Gram, and didn't want to piss Shabby off.

• Heart
OK after a few here. I'm not that interested in cooking food but do try to feed my family well and in the easiest way possible. But if u had a family of six ( I have a family of 8) would u be bothered (in real life) cutting carrots into bite size pieces then crushing them with a glass, no flecking way I would. I'd mash the whole lot in one go and add the parmesan and leave the Chilli flakes on the table for personal preference and slap it on the plate. Feck this pretensious shite. Maybe I'm just bitter
---
Sorry pretentious

Last edited:
  • Haha

Justpeeking

Or she harassed someone enough to persuade them to put on a bigger bus so there would be room for her 4. She was tagging politicians and everything over this bus crisis
She lives a very short distance away from
The school and has 4 kids and a massive jeep. :she could lift share and throw a couple more in.
itS the sense of entitlement that kills me
My friend lives further from the school and never qualified for the bus despite applying every year

• Wow

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Its the bragging and showing off her wealth gets me, and she does it in such a way it's sly. The screech in her voice is like nails on a blackboard, headwrecking stuff and of course she is the real celtic tiger yummy mummy.

Howareyahun

VIP Member
She’s ultra slim- I imagine she’s been that way all her life, genetically, she has a degree or something in sports science -so it is obviously a life long thing of hers
She works VERY hard to keep fit and lean
And her food is very controlled
Extremely

Her figure is v boyish and narrow but genetics I suppose
Not sure about the Botox people said her previously.. she’s v wrinkly around her eyes for her age? But spent a lot of time in the sun in her life so that would add to it

God - imma bish today👀😬

I’d be flaunting if I were lean, wish I’d flaunted more when I was back in the day 😆
Sometimes I wish she'd just sit down and eat a slab of dairy milk and a couple of packets of Tayto and not run out to the garage to work it off, I mean protein balls as a treat 😢😢

Justpeeking

I'd say Screechy is allergic she's stuck in (beautiful) West Cork again this year.
Not at all
She has the perfect (humble) life don’t you know
Made even more perfect with Brady ham and all the other shite she is constantly peddling
I actually unfollowed as I can’t stand how she shows her kids constantly on insta and uses them to sell stuff
When they are older are they going to resent her for that
She doesn’t need the money from insta - she just wants the limelight and will promote anything and everything