Climate Activists

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm absolutely raging about those JSO orange cunts spraying paint on stone henge 🤬
When are these morons going to face punishment for their moronic acts of vandalism.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I'm absolutely raging about those JSO orange cunts spraying paint on stone henge 🤬
When are these morons going to face punishment for their moronic acts of vandalism.
I hope the police actually charge them this time. They've been turning a blind eye so far.

Reactions: 4
I hope the police actually charge them this time. They've been turning a blind eye so far.
They keep getting away with vandalism, its disgusting🤬
Yet my neighbours got sent a fine for 500 quid from the council for putting cardboard in the wrong bin 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Yeah it washes off and all but I wouldn't fancy copping a lung full of that orange stuff like it seemed one woman did.

Reactions: 3
Yeah it washes off and all but I wouldn't fancy copping a lung full of that orange stuff like it seemed one woman did.
I loved that elderly woman taking them on. I would have done the same if I was there and kicked them in the nuts.
Why the hell didn't the whole crowd leap on the fuckers 😒

They've stated it can damage the lichen and other organisms that make the stones how they look.

"it washes off" isn't good enough.
---
They need to charge and lock up the organisers, not just the easily led foot soldiers actually doing the spraying on the day.

I wonder if those chiseling demonic old bags were ever charged. What the hell is wrong with these people??!?!
Even if they were honestly concerned about climate, vandalising public property is not going to fix that. They're fascists.

Reactions: 6
They've stated it can damage the lichen and other organisms that make the stones how they look.

"it washes off" isn't good enough.
---

They need to charge and lock up the organisers, not just the easily led foot soldiers actually doing the spraying on the day.
I wondered about the micro fauna/flora too also possible surface damage removing it from the Preselli Bluestone (going off memory for stone type here so may be wrong)

However there is no appetite for dealing with these protestors from the judiciary. As such these "actions" will just run and run untill someone gets seriously hurt/killed accidentally I'm sorry to say.

They are scared of the wrath of "white van man" so are now concentrating on the English heritage/National Trust demographic. It's both cowardly and pathetic IMO.

Yet they are charging the people who chopped down that ancient tree...seems JSO get away with it yet those tree cutters don't.

I wondered about the micro fauna/flora too also possible surface damage removing it from the Preselli Bluestone (going off memory for stone type here so may be wrong)
I had been wondering about the wisdom of them suggesting to wash the stuff off instead of brushing (gently!) as I have no idea what colouring they used to make the cornflour orange (I've never seen naturally orange cornflour?) as making the stuff wet would surely run the risk of it seeping into the stone surface and staining it and maybe the lichen too...?

Things will happily survive the elements and the harshest of nature's batterings but fall apart at the slightest hint of manual intervention or warm soapy water.

Tas well as a ridiculously big fine, they should be made to clear up their own mess and not allowed to leave until it's done and if they don't finish in time then what happens next depends on whether anyone asks when was the last sacrifice done, is it not time for a revival...

Reactions: 5
I think we need to look deeper into JSO, I think its gone beyond climate activists and more into cult.

I saw a bizarre interview with the leader a while back and he was saying if we dont stop climate change then sea will rise, immigrants will come to the uk and break in and r*pe your Gran. It was like some weird programming thing. It felt like scientology.

Then I've put the discomfort I felt with that combined with the bizarre behaviour of the people involved, One girl in particular, chained herself to a bridge and was literally sobbing about the planet.

I have noticed they have been using older people nowadays to do these stunts.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think it's down to boredom.

Climate change hysteria gives bored people a sense of "purpose" even though they don't really know what they are protesting about.

Anxious people latch on to uncertainty and are easy meat for those behind the "professional" demonstrators organising the chaos.

Would the actual surface of the stones have some kind of legal protectionattached/implied like with certain listed buildings or something?
Seeing lichens spray painted has set me off a bit which is uncommon for me.
Wouldn't be surprised if access to the site is totally prohibited after this. (I know there's existing access covenants already)
---
Dyed Cornflour apparently but regardless I can't see the relevance with their statement:-

"Just Stop Oil said the motivation behind the incident was to demand the next UK government end the extraction and burning of oil, gas and coal by 2030"

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Wish someone would go and spray stuff over their house and see how they like it

Reactions: 11
It's all so immature. No one respects or takes them seriously. They are fair weather nuisances anyway..No sign of 'em when it's cold ironically.

Reactions: 8
The two feckwits that tried to smash their way into the British Library copy of Magna Carta are in court tomorrow, 10:00 at Westminster (I've checked on the court lists).

Hopefully the outrage about today means that the two tomorrow will be seeing a jail cell for a decent period of time, don't care how old they are.

More excitement for these 2 than they've had for years!

Reality will kick in when they are staring at prison bars and have been abandoned by JSO's Head Honchos.

They may have used cornflour as they think it would be organic and harmless but orange/red dye is not an easy colour to get rid of...
Also, there's a risk of copy cat behaviour with people using actual paint in the future rather than some type of flour. So either way, it's irresponsible/criminal as they have tainted the stones. Anyway, what has Stonehenge got to do with petrol and climate change? They'd be more impactful if they painted petrol stations orange or something, not that I condone that either. All they are doing is pissing people off and ruining artefacts.

Reactions: 10