Climate Activists

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew someone who protested with just stop / insulate Britain- he got a suspended sentence and a criminal record. His wife would also post that stupid hashtag everywhere on non related topics.

He now writes : “having lived a relatively privileged life . As a white, middle-class man, I regret not recognising sooner the suffering of others less fortunate than me at the hands of the state.”

:rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I knew someone who protested with just stop / insulate Britain- he got a suspended sentence and a criminal record. His wife would also post that stupid hashtag everywhere on non related topics.

He now writes : “having lived a relatively privileged life . As a white, middle-class man, I regret not recognising sooner the suffering of others less fortunate than me at the hands of the state.”

:rolleyes:

So cringe. If they feel so bad then sell your home and belongings and give it all to those poor unfortunates and stop disrupting people :rolleyes: #juststopbeingatwat

Reactions: 7
I think the government should ban all air travel and use of smartphones. Gaming should be prohibited. All in a good cause to "save the planet".

Let's see how much enthusiasm and zeal would still remain from these ardent activists.

Reactions: 5
Heh every time this thread resurfaces I think ffs what have the hypocritical twats done to inconvenience and irritate decent people now?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The Tories would win the election if they pledged to send this rabble off for National Service(compulsory military option) and if they refused send them to Rwanda in an expensive fuel guzzling plane or on foot/swimming if they had ethical issues with air flights.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Great actress, absolute irritant as a person. How can she not realise people like her screaming, crying and preaching at people when they life the lifestyles they do is only ever going to piss people off and generally do no good to the cause they've attached themselves to?
---
So cringe. If they feel so bad then sell your home and belongings and give it all to those poor unfortunates and stop disrupting people :rolleyes: #juststopbeingatwat
They never do though do they? And they never stop flying around to their multipile holidays a year. Scum.

Guess he also walked from England to Morocco and Florida. His carbon producing child with her plastic Barbie dollswasn’t his either. :ROFLMAO:

When I talked about going home, he commented that I flew a lot. When we talked about kids his reply was “the Earth was dying”.

He was insufferable like the holier than thou lot preaching.

Carbon net zero will just mean restrictions for us using travel, with no effects for those with private jets.

I know one who says that certain types (i.e. people with less money than them) go on "the wrong type of holiday"
Their thrice yearly foreign holidays are absolutely fine though!

Reactions: 6
Carbon net zero will just mean restrictions for us using travel, with no effects for those with private jets.
My employer has a carbon net zero goal and it basically means that plebs like me never travel for business again, even though we are a remote company and I have zero chance of seeing team members, even if it did us a world of good. Meanwhile the big wigs jet all over the l place, one of them splits their time between Europe and the US.
I don’t even disagree with some actions against climate change, overhauling the company etc, but quite frankly, the best my company could do for the planet, emissions-wise is to simply cease existing. Since that isn’t an option, maybe other ways should be locked into and that includes billionaires not jetting all over the place all the time, there’s no innovation in the world that would make it net zero.

I know one who says that certain types (i.e. people with less money than them) go on "the wrong type of holiday"
Their thrice yearly foreign holidays are absolutely fine though!
For a lot of these protestors it's never been able climate. It's been about absolute hatred for their fellow man, mainly the working class and below daring to exist in ways other than waiting on them. Lockdown made that loud and clear.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How did they manage to do this without anyone being aware?!

What's the significance of the colour orange with these people?

That's a lot of work to be doing for free. Why not get a spray painting job and get paid?

I'd like to know how many of them have been assessed for mental illness.

How long before they're tampering with transport to cause deaths when they feel no one is obeying their demands?

How did they manage to do this without anyone being aware?!

What's the significance of the colour orange with these people?

That's a lot of work to be doing for free. Why not get a spray painting job and get paid?

I'd like to know how many of them have been assessed for mental illness.

How long before they're tampering with transport to cause deaths when they feel no one is obeying their demands?

It's highly embarassing for Stansted Airport that's for sure. I did a contract once for a private jet company and they were terrified of the Civil Aviation Authority who regulate the whole industry, I'd imagine they are already asking a lot of questions about the security.

It's highly embarassing for Stansted Airport that's for sure. I did a contract once for a private jet company and they were terrified of the Civil Aviation Authority who regulate the whole industry, I'd imagine they are already asking a lot of questions about the security.
My garden shed has more security and there isn't anything in there worth taking. It's just inconceivable there's no alarm? Security camera? Manned security? Locks? Same security as when they make bodily contact with MP's. If they get that close your security needs sacked.

Reactions: 7
By their own logic, I'd say they already are!
And when gluing themselves to the roads and inevitably obstructing ambulances they were getting pretty close, whether deliberately or simply failing to think it through which seems to be a major common feature.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Apparently for some of the museum based stunts the activists have walked in with paint rollers and soup cans and got past security... so either security is lax or someone is paying security to look the other way.

They have “security” at the National history museum too. When I went with my sister just after her job interview, most people were just waved though.
---
Only think it’s been done well at a concert.

Reactions: 2
Here (Germany) tampering with transport has already happened. In my city alone, multiple times, these weirdos have slashed tires of "big cars" during the night, which helps exactly nobody. Victims need minimally 1 new tire, but more likely they need 2 (you need to changed by axis..) or even all 4 replaced, often perfectly good ones. Saw one victim down the road, it was basically a new tire they slashed. nobody is going to get rid of their car because of this either. Some of those absolute tools also slashed electric cars, which I thought were all the rage for them.

• Angry
  • Wow
Here (Germany) tampering with transport has already happened. In my city alone, multiple times, these weirdos have slashed tires of "big cars" during the night, which helps exactly nobody. Victims need minimally 1 new tire, but more likely they need 2 (you need to changed by axis..) or even all 4 replaced, often perfectly good ones. Saw one victim down the road, it was basically a new tire they slashed. nobody is going to get rid of their car because of this either. Some of those absolute tools also slashed electric cars, which I thought were all the rage for them.
thing is, do they want everyone to go back to using horse and cart? Or would the vegan contingent of Just Stop Oil say that's banned too? No offence to normal vegans, I'm just jabbing at these activist versions who don't actually come up with any solutions and everything is 'bad for the environment'.

Reactions: 2
thing is, do they want everyone to go back to using horse and cart? Or would the vegan contingent of Just Stop Oil say that's banned too? No offence to normal vegans, I'm just jabbing at these activist versions who don't actually come up with any solutions and everything is 'bad for the environment'.
What mobile phones and laptops do these numpties use when they're coordinating their activities or attempting to boast about them on the twatter.

Because they all involve some pretty damaging minerals/metals extraction, poor working conditions on the assembly lines, and even poorer recycling and reuse prospects when you look beyond the token efforts that the manufacturers pretend to make. Not to mention shipping the things around the world, everything associated with generating the power to charge them, and all of the above all over again when you start to look at the racks and racks of electronics all over the country involved in delivering the mobile signal or wifi that they communicate over.

Basically all just incredible hypocrisy and/or failure of education/understanding.

• Heart