Climate Activists

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are an end of the world cult.
These have been going on since Jesus was a nipper.
They will continue to go on.

I'd give them more kudos if they protested at mens footy like a few others have said.

Reactions: 8

This is like when you're on your 5th gin & lemonade, and get over emotional about the daftest of things and then you start crying. You know you're getting over emotional but the tears start flowing and you're powerless to stop them in the gin induced drama.

THE FISH IN THE POND ARE DYING THEY CAN'T BREATHE

And the next day you remember your emotional state and the cringe is real

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Do you think JSO want a Martyr?

Daisy Goodwin suggested this a while ago but I didn't really see it myself tbh.

It would absolutely fit in with cultist "magical thinking" though.

Reactions: 1
I think that once Dale Vince gets bored with them and cuts their funding when he finds a new attention-bringing project then their stunts will peter out.
Kylian Mbappe to Forest Green Rovers?

Reactions: 2
I don't know about the Dale Vince thing tbh. IIRC they also have American backers who've gone on record to say they'll fund them indefinately.

If they stop demonstrating because one guy got chinned once I'd actually be dissappointed in a weird way. "Courage of convictions" etc...
Maybe they're on annual leave at the moment.

I don't know about the Dale Vince thing tbh. IIRC they also have American backers who've gone on record to say they'll fund them indefinately.

If they stop demonstrating because one guy got chinned once I'd actually be dissappointed in a weird way. "Courage of convictions" etc...
Maybe they're on annual leave at the moment.
Could well have flown off to sunnier and hotter climes...

• Haha
Are those two clowns in the video really paid £100k? They could barely get a sentence out.

People on that kind of money in a charity ought to be able to think on their feet and handle a reporter better than they did.

I'm quite sure any old school green subscribers to greenpeace will be unsubscribing as we speak. Obviously being run now by the same lot as those fringe groups.

Reactions: 3
The whole theatre disruption thing is so dreadfully middle class.

I feared they didn't have the courage of their convictions in a prior post. Looks like I'm right.

• Haha
The whole theatre disruption thing is so dreadfully middle class.

I feared they didn't have the courage of their convictions in a prior post. Looks like I'm right.
Ironically the vast majority of those theatre goers affected will have travelled by public transport. bleeping morons

A woman who had taken her dying mother and as a treat took her and paid for a night in a posh hotel and spent a LOT of money on travel etc, all ruined.
No words.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I wonder whether they tried to infiltrate the Tory Party Conference? Suella would have had them shipped off to Rwanda if they had...
---

• Haha