Clemmie Telford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet the Eurostar staff loved cleaning up couscous after the Telfords got off 🙄🙄🙄
She could be one of those parents who does clean up after their kids. She does seem like a very loving and attentive mother, and quite down to Earth about many parenting aspects 😉

Reactions: 1
That’s what I thought - must be a gifted holiday because she even got the destination wrong

That’s what I thought - must be a gifted holiday because she even got the destination wrong
Yeah, I had a little chuckle about that too.

This is where I’m a little torn with her. I don’t think she does it deliberately and she must be so sleep deprived with 3 young kids- one who is still a baby. So easy to forget stuff! To her credit, she did correct herself.

I can’t remember if she’s part of the delete/block brigade. I know there have been many slip ups like that.

But when it is work, a little more care should be taken. I don't dislike her, she just comes across quite lazy with her work and apathetic about her privilege. She seems very much in her own world. Understandable with a baby, but irresponsible as an influencer.

And I obviously wish she wouldn’t show her kids so much but that’s my main gripe with parents on social media, whether they’re influencers or not.

I do appreciate her recent stories though- more detail and thoughtful so we’ll see what happens... 🤔

Reactions: 2
Yeah, I had a little chuckle about that too.

This is where I’m a little torn with her. I don’t think she does it deliberately and she must be so sleep deprived with 3 young kids- one who is still a baby. So easy to forget stuff! To her credit, she did correct herself.

I can’t remember if she’s part of the delete/block brigade. I know there have been many slip ups like that.

But when it is work, a little more care should be taken. I don't dislike her, she just comes across quite lazy with her work and apathetic about her privilege. She seems very much in her own world. Understandable with a baby, but irresponsible as an influencer.

And I obviously wish she wouldn’t show her kids so much but that’s my main gripe with parents on social media, whether they’re influencers or not.

I do appreciate her recent stories though- more detail and thoughtful so we’ll see what happens... 🤔
Even if it is an ad, fair play with 3 little kids and luggage. It looks real. There’s been a real shift in her stories lately and it is good! Well done Clemmie.

Reactions: 4
Clemmie tends to mute her ‘friends’ instead, then posts a screenshot of their gallery with the ‘mute’ on display for all to see 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s gone up in my estimations over the last week actually in terms of her stories.
Still a terrible podcaster and I can’t stand her lists (or rather her way of using them, those who write them for Clemmie do a good job)..but I have liked her festival stories and today’s travel ones!

Reactions: 5
She’s gone up in my estimations over the last week actually in terms of her stories.
Still a terrible podcaster and I can’t stand her lists (or rather her way of using them, those who write them for Clemmie do a good job)..but I have liked her festival stories and today’s travel ones!
Agreed

Reactions: 3
Even if it is an ad, fair play with 3 little kids and luggage. It looks real. There’s been a real shift in her stories lately and it is good! Well done Clemmie.
I think so too! A welcome change Clemmie! Keep it up! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Clemmie tends to mute her ‘friends’ instead, then posts a screenshot of their gallery with the ‘mute’ on display for all to see 🤣🤣
Tell me more about this please?

Agreed! Felt real and considered. This is where I have no issue with free tickets when someone shares info like that. Not self indulgent pics of instamums in bodysuits posing like they need to wee 🤣

Oh it was class! Theyesmum and then had to make out it was her kid and said ‘soz hols’
I’m feeling rather nosey and have definitely missed this so please elaborate 🤭

Reactions: 3
I think so too! A welcome change Clemmie! Keep it up! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Tell me more about this please?

Agreed! Felt real and considered. This is where I have no issue with free tickets when someone shares info like that. Not self indulgent pics of instamums in bodysuits posing like they need to wee 🤣

I’m feeling rather nosey and have definitely missed this so please elaborate 🤭
She showed a screenshot of theyesmum in stories responding to a question. It was then pointed out to her that the screenshot showed she had got Hollie on mute... so she then said it must’ve been one of her kids and said ‘soz hols’ 😬😬

• Wow
She showed a screenshot of theyesmum in stories responding to a question. It was then pointed out to her that the screenshot showed she had got Hollie on mute... so she then said it must’ve been one of her kids and said ‘soz hols’ 😬😬
Showing my ignorance here but what's mute? Is that where you hide posts from people? Is that like Facebook unfollow but still friends? 🤔

Showing my ignorance here but what's mute? Is that where you hide posts from people? Is that like Facebook unfollow but still friends? 🤔
Yes, to be completely honest I had no clue initially and I thank Clemmie for alerting me to this ‘mute’ ability, I did not find it easy to put it on various accounts so can’t imagine it’s something you’d do without intending to...

• Haha
Yes, to be completely honest I had no clue initially and I thank Clemmie for alerting me to this ‘mute’ ability, I did not find it easy to put it on various accounts so can’t imagine it’s something you’d do without intending to...
Ah so the instamums really do help people 🤣

What’s the point in following people on insta though if you’re just going to mute them? I mean I get the unfollow on Facebook because you actually know these people, and some posts can be annoying- Aunty Shirley checking in at Tesco etc 😂

• Haha
Ah so the instamums really do help people 🤣

What’s the point in following people on insta though if you’re just going to mute them? I mean I get the unfollow on Facebook because you actually know these people, and some posts can be annoying- Aunty Shirley checking in at Tesco etc 😂
Well I guess it mutes stories? I’m not sure. I thought it would just be stories as that would be more understandable with the name ‘mute’. Sometimes stories just roll past (my little girl is fascinated by people in the phone) so it’s like not following but the person still thinks you are?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.