Clemmie Telford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And off on holiday again - even if it is o my camping. How many is that this year already? 4?
I’m thinking 5 or 6? Maldives or wherever, Cornwall, snowboarding twice??, Cornwall again or Devon? Now camping? And we’ve only don’t 4 full months of this year literally HOW many holidays? Also bets on that she buys a sausage dog as soon as she moved next door to MOD

Reactions: 5
I look forward to the camp bestival car crash later this year. I remember one year the unmumsymum (I really like her) packed up and said the festival was a washout and the rest of the try hards kept flogging it with bull tit posts of them in terrible outfits.

Reactions: 3
I’m thinking 5 or 6? Maldives or wherever, Cornwall, snowboarding twice??, Cornwall again or Devon? Now camping? And we’ve only don’t 4 full months of this year literally HOW many holidays? Also bets on that she buys a sausage dog as soon as she moved next door to MOD
In fairness, CT has actually had a sausage dog for years, in this case it’s MoD who is the weird stalker and all the others. Though he hasn’t been seen in months, maybe he is no more and so she will be off to get herself a content generating puppy too!

Reactions: 1
Please note along with MOD and Clemmie, now DLAM is expressing views to ‘live by the sea’.

Not an original idea between them

Reactions: 3
She’ll be down the HA demanding somewhere, it’s her right after all 🙄.
There’s no way she’d stand a chance getting social housing in Thanet. The reason mod et al can afford mansions in Thanet is because it’s actually a very socially deprived area. You wouldn’t know it the way instamums talk about it but notice how none of them work in Thanet or use state schools? Their moving here is gentrification at its peak

Reactions: 8
I could never live where MOD is the people are the worst really the worst kind of chavs it’s like another planet there so backward

MOD lives near the Freers.

There’s no way she’d stand a chance getting social housing in Thanet. The reason mod et al can afford mansions in Thanet is because it’s actually a very socially deprived area. You wouldn’t know it the way instamums talk about it but notice how none of them work in Thanet or use state schools? Their moving here is gentrification at its peak
if she put in for a home swap there are loads of people who would love a pad in Notting Hill. She probably means she wants a second home by the sea, in which case she probably will rock up in the HA office of Ramsgate. She was born into social housing don't forget, so for her it is a right, not something she should feel grateful for.

DLAM lives in Peckham. I've seen her out and about with Clemmie T and their dull, doormat husbands and kids. They are notable for always having their phones out in the playground getting content for the 'gram and looking ridiculous.

Reactions: 4
DLAM lives in Peckham. I've seen her out and about with Clemmie T and their dull, doormat husbands and kids. They are notable for always having their phones out in the playground getting content for the 'gram and looking ridiculous.
Reminds me also of FOD his story at 1.15am in Tesco talking to his phone. Such DICKS

MOD lives near the Freers.

if she put in for a home swap there are loads of people who would love a pad in Notting Hill. She probably means she wants a second home by the sea, in which case she probably will rock up in the HA office of Ramsgate. She was born into social housing don't forget, so for her it is a right, not something she should feel grateful for.
How does being born into social housing mean that you end up with the same?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.