Clemmie Telford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve finally figured out who Clemmie reminds me of (and obviously takes style tips from) Perrrrryyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That gumpf she’s written for her latest ad doesn’t even make sense. It’s just ad ad ad on her page now.

Reactions: 2
That gumpf she’s written for her latest ad doesn’t even make sense. It’s just ad ad ad on her page now.
Yeah not sure how running around after your children translates into reducing gas/electricity consumption unless I’ve missed a trick. It’s a tenuous link.

Reactions: 3
Yeah not sure how running around after your children translates into reducing gas/electricity consumption unless I’ve missed a trick. It’s a tenuous link.
She put a lot of effort in to be fair! Just kind of failed 😂

That white jacket buttoned up to the neck she’s started wearing makes her look like one of those old photos of patients in Victorian mental hospitals and the uniforms they were forced to wear. And the sock/trainer/ cropped touser/ skirt combo- just how can she look in the mirror and think, yep, that looks good!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I also find her complexion / skin is so poor! She looks so haggard, and I say this in a like “she thinks it’s cool to look a bit rough and disheveled” almost as if she partied hard in her youth. 🤘🏼🤘🏼

Reactions: 4
I think she just thinks everything about her is super cool and looks down her nose at ordinary people. Does anyone remember an insta story she did about how AWFUL it was when she was walking her kids to school on a sunny morning and her vibe was totallg ruined because they passed a homeless person in the park, drinking cider, and it just spoiled the instagrammableness of her morning! Not that it made her sad, that she had so much and others had so little, or made her think about what might have happened to someone to end up in such circumstances, just annoyed that they had got in the way of her perfect morning!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I also find her complexion / skin is so poor! She looks so haggard, and I say this in a like “she thinks it’s cool to look a bit rough and disheveled” almost as if she partied hard in her youth. 🤘🏼🤘🏼
I know it’s terrible to say, as it shouldn’t be about ‘looks’ but she looked so much better before. The blonde youth she’s trying to find is not working, the too young dress sense is not working. It’s such a mess. The hair, haggard face, clothes. She would look better with a fringe again and darker hair to soften as the colours she’s gone for look like grey highlights. She needs a stylists advise on clothing because it’s getting worse.

I know it’s terrible to say, as it shouldn’t be about ‘looks’ but she looked so much better before. The blonde youth she’s trying to find is not working, the too young dress sense is not working. It’s such a mess. The hair, haggard face, clothes. She would look better with a fringe again and darker hair to soften as the colours she’s gone for look like grey highlights. She needs a stylists advise on clothing because it’s getting worse.
Totally I agree I’m not subscribed but that blonde does nothing for her. The single white brown bob copying MOD was much more flattering (although creepy af)

• Haha
Totally I agree I’m not subscribed but that blonde does nothing for her. The single white brown bob copying MOD was much more flattering (although creepy af)
I sort of feel like she must come in and the husband must be thinking ‘midlife crisis’ so tragic.

And that white coat, is it a butchers jacket?

• Haha
It's the pulled up socks that kill me. Even when she's wearing a smart (for her) outfit, she pulls the socks up- can't cope!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.