Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Someone sent her a link to this forum?

Who would do that?

I’m amused by the supposed insult of ‘where do they (Tattlers) find the time?

The same time as you lot spend loving your Instamums I’m guessing .
I’d never heard of her. But there she goes deploying the traditional instamum tier 3 tactic. Post and get all the fawning, adoring comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
M

Member 27114

Oh god the crusty knickers on her grid photo! I'm not prudish but did she think it through!? I don't need to see your day old discharge.

I feel sorry for her right now. Her stories seem so desperate today. She made her work sound so intense but it's just a bit of googling hardly the 'creative' process she was sighing over. And she's meant to be a strategist but once again doesnt seem to have thought anything through.

• Haha

Tothemoonandback

Yeh found this whole embarrassing charade to be completely vulgar, non inclusive and grabby. Absolutely no way I will buy a swimsuit from Tesco now

Thing is - on a smaller scale - can you imagine posting a pic of yourself on your Instagram and asking your mates to give you validation on your body? Let alone seek the validation from a load of strangers... but only because you’re being paid to do so to promote a brand.

BluerMoon

I'm so glad Clemmie is running workshops to help women with kids manage the 'juggle'. God knows how my mum managed in the days before IG. Telford really does live up her own arse.
What juggle is that? She works (what seems to be either from home or attending events) and her husband is on parental leave for 6 months? He looks after the baby & does the school run when she is working. It’s hardly rocket science.

Plinkplonk

Chatty Member
She's practically begging for DMs in today's stories. 'I know what looks good', 'do I?', 'don't I?'.... The answer is no, Clemmie, you really, really don't.

notthefullshilling

Chatty Member
Also, she conveniently neglects to mention it's an ad for a self tanning product, under the guise of a body positivity 'movement'. Grossly cynical, exploitative, contradictory. Also hilarious that in going for the diversity angle, all the models have come out looking the same weird orangey tone in that photo!

Pommes

Chatty Member
Bread for toast... Bread for sandwiches...

Bread for when the bog roll runs out and those laxatives take effect #AD.

• Haha

Palm23

Fucking hell she's so lazy and unprofessional. No proofing or editing. And 1500 words is too long for a fucking list. I'm not sure if she monetises her blog but she's definitely earning money and getting freebies from it indirectly. So like her mate, Clemmie, she's profiting from other people's lives and trauma, with minimal effort on her part. She can't even get her own email right. It's the ultimate in white privilege

Nemokel

She does my head in - going on about being sober and why more pubs are not embracing this. Missing a Sainsbury’s event due to be on yet another holiday. Fuck MW do they ever actually work?

She acts like some martyr for not drinking and looks for constant approval. I have been pretty much tea total since becoming a mum. The thought of being pissed and one of my children falling ill has always worried me (yep, I am a consistent over thinker and have these thoughts all the time).

Seedlip costs as much as gin! Also last week in our local Asda it was cheaper to buy four beers than any of their soft drinks. The government sugar tax is making sure of that - although I don’t understand how that works with alcohol as a lot of these Gins that influencers rave about are actually gin liquors so mostly sugar!
She’s ALWAYS looking for approval, or reassurance. Every single one of her posts has a mistake in it- either factually or grammatically or it’s just stupid!!! I actually can’t believe how much she embarrasses herself. Her posts are even interesting. I’m going to have to unfollow that massive uninteresting mess!!!!

Pommes

Chatty Member
I would see body positivity as capitalising on the parts of your body that make you feel good. Picking clothes that reflect you personally and clothes which highlight what you consider to be your ‘good’ bits. Selecting colours that suit your personality and skin tone. I could never interpret it as flouncing around in a cheap ill-fitting pink swimming costume, in a hall, then broadcasting that video for the world to see. It smacks as doing ridiculous things for Instagram content.

S

SherlockHuns

We had mangoes the other day! So surprising for how poor we are.
I know! My child eats mango daily, he loves them, have I accidentally given birth to an upper class child and not known all this time? 😱

• Haha

Kutikuti

I am absolutely pissed at this @regattaoutdoors collab. They know piss all about camping and are not all 'outdoorsy' people. Why is this company paying HER?!
I really don’t get why they are doing content with her. As you said, they are the least outdoorsy out of all the instamums.
Ragatta collabed with Suzy Verril and I get that, she lives in the countryside and her kids are outdoors all day long. The Telfords don’t even have a garden 😰😰

jeaner

I have no idea what the purpose of Lists Live is, but her video this morning illustrates the appalling manners of the Instamum clique. Clemmie is talking and they are all on their phones, presumably scrolling the gram. Lists Live should be renamed Insta-addicts Anonymous.
I was just coming on to say the same thing, appalling is right! If my children did that I would give out to them.
I spotted Clemmie too - maybe Simon should use the Sky app to limit her screen time?! ;)

• Haha
  • Heart

Tattyanna

That white jacket buttoned up to the neck she’s started wearing makes her look like one of those old photos of patients in Victorian mental hospitals and the uniforms they were forced to wear. And the sock/trainer/ cropped touser/ skirt combo- just how can she look in the mirror and think, yep, that looks good!

• Haha
She's a classic example of white privilege furthering itself by using others who are in a less privileged position. Her entire platform relies on the hard work of others. She reaps the rewards. I bet she doesn't pay her guests or her writers either.
She definitely doesn't, I know that for a fact. And she doesn't edit them either! Curator is putting it strongly!

• Angry

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Love that everyone is now calling her out on her veg boxes and that it's a complete rip off. Yet again showing how out of touch she is that she didn't know most places do wonky fruit and veg now for a fraction of the price, assuming ocado and waitrose don't though and that's why she doesn't know 😁 aldi have been doing wonky fruit and veg for ages!
She deserves everything she gets for that, her limp excuses on stories show her true colours, she's completely shown that feeding a family on a tight budget is alien to her.

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
In MP's defence....I know she uses the whole 'pukka' family thing as an advertising handle (and yes I do find it vair cringe) but she has always been very transparent about that, and #ads way before the ASA guidelines. She even took the mic out of a few things that she was sent to review.
Her flex appeal does seem to have an impact (or else she fabricates the DMs) and has at least highlighted to many women that they can/should ask for flexible working.
MP is clever, articulate and has a very strong sense of self awareness, unlike the rest of the privately educated brigade that cannot get a grasp on basic spelling. She also respects the privacy of her daughter.
She used her first child a lot until it became apparent it was the wrong thing to do then she wised up pretty quickly .

Pommes

Chatty Member
She deleted the two peoples posts who pointed it out which I thinks a bit mean.
I thought this! She didn’t need to delete their posts she could have replied “I’ve edited the caption to reflect this, thanks for letting me know” - and given them credit for highlighting.