Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
In MP's defence....I know she uses the whole 'pukka' family thing as an advertising handle (and yes I do find it vair cringe) but she has always been very transparent about that, and #ads way before the ASA guidelines. She even took the mic out of a few things that she was sent to review.
Her flex appeal does seem to have an impact (or else she fabricates the DMs) and has at least highlighted to many women that they can/should ask for flexible working.
MP is clever, articulate and has a very strong sense of self awareness, unlike the rest of the privately educated brigade that cannot get a grasp on basic spelling. She also respects the privacy of her daughter.

Reactions: 7

Pommes

Chatty Member
C11BB8EB-5A9E-4860-A157-DC443F6F78B1.jpeg

But, didn’t CT tell us all F&F swimwear was the way forward? Good enough to strut about in at an F&F sponsored event, but not for her holibobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

MinnieB

VIP Member
She’s also nicking mother_pukka’s usp! The more he merrier and all that but get your own ideas!

Peachy10

Chatty Member
Just had a look at the selling page. About 18 items totalling over £700. Looks like everything sold too! Wow. She must have thousands of pounds worth of clothes & shoes in her wardrobe. Her fashion sense is terrible though.

• Wow

GreyWolf

VIP Member
“A bit” thick?
Understatement of the century, she has no idea what she’s talking about and constantly tramples over important topics.
She is like an exuberant puppy just bounding about all over the place and sniffing at everything hoping for a bit of attention or a whiff of something exciting. She has no focus and seems clueless most of the time.

Droops17

So I’ve been in hospital having a baby. But do mine eyes deceive or has Constipated Clemmie deleted her reckless, shitty post advertising medicine she’s never used?

Tublet83

VIP Member
I just see Clemmie as a single white female version of MOD.

I don’t follow her when she tried to get pity for her “financial crisis” it was enough for me

• Haha

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Just when Clem can’t get any more dopey ( the camping debacle anyone?) she advertises a laxative when she’s not even constipated and contemplates using it at a festival🙄 , where we know the toilets are always going to be threat to human life in themselves.

She’s a right dozy mare!

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
I commented on one of her posts and that’s how the conversation started. There were a few DMs, she sent me some guidelines for doing a piece and then I heard nothing from her again. This was months and months ago so I’m guessing she’s changed her mind but it would have been polite to at least reply!
That’s very rude and unprofessional of her to not acknowledge the work you did.

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
If I was Regatta and I’d paid her money for that story, I’d be wanting my money back. Seriously, when are these brands going to wise up?

Wizzywoo

Chatty Member
Do any of you follow her husband? He's posted a photo of her mooncup in a saucepan!! 🤢 Do we really need to see that.

• Sick

Kutikuti

What have I seen?
Guessing the lucrative ads have dried up.
She’s not good enough for the Gusto ads that everyone seems to be doing now

No amount of money could tempt me to do that dulcosoft ad and jesus christ, taking it at a festival is just nuts. I'd choose the sluggish bowels any day rather than shitting out my insides in a portaloo.
This☝🏻☝🏻 🙌🏻