Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OrangeKelp

I’m very sorry that happened to you ❤ I hope you’re ok about it all.

She doesn’t pay people for their contributions, just rides on the work of others, who are far more interesting and engaged 😏

She’s not only lazy, but very opportunistic for sure 🙄 whatever the current trend is, she’ll latch on. Or find something no-one is talking about to show how ‘woke’ she is. Up there with MoD when they ‘need to start a conversation’.

Don’t know if I believe in karma though, as all these shitty people just keep on getting more and more ☹
Thanks Chester. Bit pissed off as I put a lot of thought and effort into my piece. I’m a writer so I am confident the quality was good. Maybe she just didn’t like what I had to say. But a reply to say it didn’t fit with her style would have been fine. Nope, nothing!

It’s been nearly 5 months since we exchanged messages, she gave me a brief, and I sent her a draft plus photos on what was an incredibly personal topic. I may publish it on my own blog now but will edit it out of the list format and down from the required 1,500 words to a more sensible 850.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
She’s always on the beg. When I politely pointed out to her that one of her posts came across as begging she messages me no, she has the money to pay for it so why would she ask companies for freebies and then blocked me. She’s a tool.

• Haha

judsmum

Chatty Member
Completely agree, but have you noticed how much more organised and structured she’s tried to make her stories? Actually putting some effort in for Regatta this time, rather than gurning in her scruffy messy living room begging for north face jackets to take with her and then storying that she’s forgotten her child’s shoes!!!! She looks as though she’s actually put some thought into how to execute this sponsorship deal. I’m her biggest critic but at least she’s slightly tried with this one (and looks like she’s had a wash today!)
Agreed. It seems to be a tad better constructed than the usual. It would be really good if she could take on board the comments she’s clearly reading, have a little read of the MOD festival posts and be the exact opposite of that. Show us with your kids, having fun in normal clothes. You’d gain some points Clemmie.

wizardora

I have never commented on Clemmie Telford,but she really gets on my tits. I started following her some time ago when she would band on about how she almost became poor,bankrupt and homeless whilst flashing a diamond engagement ring that could buy a house in the North of England.
I get the whole body positivity movement but wtf are her recent posts about? Yes,she is fat and has an unattractive body,but what is the message behind these images?

Woah she’s definitely not fat

And all of them in their 30’s. So boring
They all look like they in 40’s let’s hope ELIZABETH Arden can help. Maybe it’s the secrect insta mum (skin) revival group?

I can’t understand why Anna was speaking to a group of invited, privileged women, her campaign is better than that. The Flex Appeal campaign is brilliant but it needs to be aimed at women with ‘real’ jobs. Jobs like in call centres, women in retail, office workers, women working in the construction industry like me. Not influencers and faux-marketing ‘professionals’ with little experience of the real world.

Half of these guests earn money, selling an unobtainable dream to women that are potentially cleaning fucking toilets for a living and the only flexibility they require is the ability to curl the back of their hair with their gifted dyson hair dryer. I’m disappointed.
Anyone with a full time job and kids doesn’t have time to be scrolling the gram. They are in WhatsApp groups with school mums so they don’t forget stuff & can ask favours.

Smallwomble

It's awful targeting of new mums who are tired and bewildered. I think it's horrible
Yup. Been there and literally got the T-shirt!
It’s when you used to see them at events with their tiba and marl bags and scamp and dude jumpers and think well they’re on maternity as well so if they can afford it......
New mums are literally these saleswoman life blood!

• Sad
S

SherlockHuns

Love that everyone is now calling her out on her veg boxes and that it's a complete rip off. Yet again showing how out of touch she is that she didn't know most places do wonky fruit and veg now for a fraction of the price, assuming ocado and waitrose don't though and that's why she doesn't know 😁 aldi have been doing wonky fruit and veg for ages!

• Haha

Pommes

Chatty Member
She will be paid by the company to host the event. It isn’t her event sponsored by a company - just a PR thing for the company and a load of freeloading middle class privileged folk to have nice food and chat. London centric - circle jerks - same people - same shit bit with a badly spelled inaccurate message!
I can’t think of anything worse than sitting with company more absorbed in their phones, while listening to after-dinner speakers delivering speeches in list format. That and the utterly terrible decor. What is the attraction?

Smallwomble

She’s re uploaded the videos with #ad
Is she reading here?
Hiii clemmie 👋🏻
Hi Clemmie 👋🏻
Maybe just label it with ad from the start? You can’t be that daft to think that them loaning you a car to show on your stories is not a advert. Or did you just think they were really kind like the company that happened to send you a box of bread?

• Haha

Instawanker

She has deleted her post and said it wasn’t an #ad. She looks terrible in the story explaining that she doesn’t want all the dm’s And discussion about veg. Happy for the engagement when it suits her.

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
I was surprised to see her there, I thought she had successfully pulled away from this group.
me too..i had noticed she doesnt seem to be hanging out with DLAM MOD anymore..

her flex appeal campaign is important as im as a mum of older children (who in my opinion sometimes need you more than when they were tiny) so im trying to get work flexibility ..

Palm23

Clemmie is doing an insta sale of her clothes this evening.... presumably it's a load of stuff she got for free (#gifted) and she's now literally cashing in. I know a lot of you ladies love her, um, style 🙄😆

It's all stuff she blatantly got for free. I searched the page as surely the money is going to charity but it doesn't look like it. MOD just did a huge sale too.

• Sad

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
How can she say ‘the people of odbox have kindly sent me this to try’ then say it’s not a fucking ad? I don’t pay for something then think ‘wow! How kind of Asda to send me that food I gave them money for!’

• Haha

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
I have never commented on Clemmie Telford,but she really gets on my tits. I started following her some time ago when she would band on about how she almost became poor,bankrupt and homeless whilst flashing a diamond engagement ring that could buy a house in the North of England.
I get the whole body positivity movement but wtf are her recent posts about? Yes,she is fat and has an unattractive body,but what is the message behind these images?

Attachments

• Angry

Doobots

Chatty Member
I just imagine her polished instamum friends like mod and dlam laughing between themselves over Clemmie being so grim. Unless they going to start a discharge knickers solidarity campaign
I honestly can see them all posing next to their crusty knickers under the guise of empowerment if the right eco mama-friendly pantyliner brand paid them. Until then, I bet you're right!

• Heart

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
This is my first ever post on Tattle although been lurking for a while. Has you seen her latest clanger?! She’s posted a message about her podcast transcripts being available and she’s been called out over the image she’s used as it’s not British Sign Language. Attention to detail as always 🙃

• Haha

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
I wonder why she wasn’t at Bestival with the rest of the ‘posse’. Quite amusing that they all got #gifted tickets while she was at home advertising laxatives though.
I think she is just a different league beneath them. You would nearly feel sorry for her as she is clearly not making the insta stuff work and her husband seems like a dose as well.