Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She's edited the post now to remove reference to the car having been unlocked... I presume she wasn't enjoying some of the comments on her post and would just prefer some sympathy! To be fair, I would never forgive myself for leaving that ring in an unlocked car, either.
I was just going to ask how everyone knew the car was unlocked because couldn’t see it in her post! How very irresponsible. ‘Testament to how chaotic our life is at the moment’ - who’s life isn’t chaotic?! Still wouldn’t be leaving my priceless family heirlooms in my unlocked car for a sleepover!!

Reactions: 7

OrangeKelp

Camp B must have ditched her from the line up then. Can’t say I’m sad for her. I don’t have the warmest feelings towards CT for reasons posted upthread.

It was on her Camp bestival announcement post that she asked me to write a piece for her, after which she then ghosted me. So I guess what goes around comes around.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I’ve just looked at her page .

She’s being very po faced and offended about a Jill Murphy book; “A piece of cake” about a family of talking elephants who live in a house , go on a diet and jog around the park😁.
Hardly a book to take seriously about healthy eating and I don’t think children back then ( mine included) were damaged by the message.
We had this as kids and as a fairly recent print for our kids (part of a set of Large family books) they are funny and lovely. Not sure what she’s making such a fuss about to be honest.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Because she frequently poses in hideous outfits, and will bend over to show you her ass, there’s nothing brave about her in her underwear. It’s not brave or empowering, it’s all over the gram. She’s always sitting in her pants with her kids (why) and I just feel people must look at her and think what are you doing with yourself? Just do desperate. She hasn’t the attractiveness of MOD, the intelligence of motherpukka, the likeabilty of muthahood, she’s just some middle class wannabe. (I’m aware others may not like those igers) but it’s an example. And by her husband being on full time paternity leave, this is her job, I just don’t get it.

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Do these Instamums really have no quality threshold on their posts? Do they ever watch what they story before posting it and think, no can't put that up, I sound like an absolute twat.

fireflies

VIP Member
Hobbs house bakery. They have 12k follows.

She’s also deleted the story where she actually the story where she admitted the bread was gifted 🙄. How long till she deletes the rest of the stories?!
I messaged them to share my thoughts.
With so many families going hungry in the UK and Bristol this summer they choose to gift a affluent influencer its sickening.

Attachments

• Heart

Pommes

Chatty Member
Clemmie is doing another sale this evening, on her own page. She admits in the comments that she’ll be keeping the proceeds... pitiful really. All the talk about women’s rights is literally that, talk. Clemmie could have easily donated those (probably gifted) items to a women’s refuge, quietly.

• Angry

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I have never commented on Clemmie Telford,but she really gets on my tits. I started following her some time ago when she would band on about how she almost became poor,bankrupt and homeless whilst flashing a diamond engagement ring that could buy a house in the North of England.
I get the whole body positivity movement but wtf are her recent posts about? Yes,she is fat and has an unattractive body,but what is the message behind these images?
She’s not really fat, she has 3 young children and has said she was overweight in the past. I have a very similar figure and can tone it up a bit and it’s a normal shape for many of us.
I think her attitude to ads and begging for freebies is very unattractive, her use of others work and words with so little respect, is very unattractive , but she can be funny and informative and kind.
I don’t think her body is unattractive at all but she chooses very odd clothes sometimes and I would not be posing around in a large tube grip. So yes to what the hell is she doing but no to the body shaming.

So her rings have been stolen from the back of her unlocked car... I feel really sorry for her BUT they just seem so disorganised, leaving purse in buggy and slinging it in the car... I find it amazing that her and her husband have/had important, senior jobs, they just never seem to have their shit together EVER

The fact that she openly admitted this shows that the aesthetic appeal of her squares is more important than making her content accessible. That is a massive faux pas on her part and the fact that she even had to ask beggars belief. She doesn't care about inclusivity, she just wants to come across as if she does.
Definitely. It is incredibly rude and offensive! "Soz its essentially in another language, your language wasn't insta pretty enough"

Instawanker

She will be paid by the company to host the event. It isn’t her event sponsored by a company - just a PR thing for the company and a load of freeloading middle class privileged folk to have nice food and chat. London centric - circle jerks - same people - same shit bit with a badly spelled inaccurate message!

Mustard

VIP Member
Since I had kids, I’ve not been much of a drinker. Early on I worked out that (for me) being a good parent and being present with my kids did not work with drinking, and I rarely do it. I have no respect or admiration for the wine o clock mummy’s or the gin mummy’s, in fact I just think on the whole they are twats, in the same way if a instamum said at 5 o click she needed a line of coke to get through the evening, it’s all drugs. Get a grip.
Clemmie stopping drinking for 2 months is hardly a pat on the back, she has a baby, how much has she been drinking?
It’s a start. She said in the *list* that she didn’t drink while pregnant nor much since having children. The list was full of spelling errors too. I too hate the wine o’clock mentality. It seems to be in a certain generation of women, 30 to 40 ish. I’m older than that. Being drunk in charge of children is not something to aspire too.

shopgirlmama

What’s her claim to insta fame? I followed her briefly ages ago but never quite “got her” just know and realised she’s part of that insufferable insta mum crew that’s always patting themselves on their backs.

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Has she ever been inside a portaloo? It would be basically impossible to close the door on an adult and one child, let alone three! 😂

• Haha

ExhaustedDad

🤮🤮. There are piles of laundry and there are piles of laundry... Clearly, so desperate for some "keeping it real" content she hasn't even looked at what's on show in those piles. Typical sloppy CT.
She will be gifted some laundry baskets out of sympathy. She may also attract Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares Sanitation Team.

She needs some Cillit Bang mould remover on those tiles too.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Thanks both! Agree mod clemmie looks good a lot of the time. She is a lot slimmer than me though 😅 deffo won’t be posing in pants online for all to see anytime soon!
What I really liked post partum with a massive tum (still quite large 😂) was motherpukka in changing rooms trying on random outfits. Some looked truly dreadful and some looked lovely and it gave me a bit of confidence to try and find things that looked better on me by trying things I might not normally but also accepting my shape rather than simply trying to hide it. Some days mod gets it right and she has the odd day that’s 80’s or a skirt that’s a bit odd fitting but she looks good generally. Poor old Telford looks like she’s just wearing gifted randoms.