Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Largerlout

Honestly, leave the beard out of it. This woman has bigger issues going on. I am absolutely pissed at this @regattaoutdoors collab. They know piss all about camping and are not all 'outdoorsy' people. Why is this company paying HER?!

Reactions: 1

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
She didn't, it was child benefit, she'd been claiming it but hadn't declared it on her tax return, income increased to over the threshold, and she should have been paying it back. Tax man caught up with her and she was sent a bill. She claimed she had no idea she was no longer eligible for it but I do self assessment, there's a box to fill in where you declare child benefit, it quite clearly says if you are earning over a certain amount you will have to pay it back and when you submit your tax return it then gives the amount within your tax calculation, but clearly all that passed her by :unsure::rolleyes:
Do you think when brands talk about exclusivity/percentages/price per grid pic that the finer details pass her by then? ;)

meetmeinthemiddle

I’ve just listened to her podcast. I actually enjoyed MOD and FOD on it, they didn’t say anything revolutionary but an enjoyable listen. But Clemmie T’s droning voice .... but she does facilitate good chat. Credit where it’s due ...

Last edited:

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Honestly, leave the beard out of it. This woman has bigger issues going on. I am absolutely pissed at this @regattaoutdoors collab. They know piss all about camping and are not all 'outdoorsy' people. Why is this company paying HER?!
Probably been photographed in a tent previously and she’s been in touch with companies.

Please don’t tell the rest of us what not to post about , you’re not a Mod.

Instawanker

She is at it again. It getting tags right. I do wonder how on earth she got her job at Facebook and Instagram. Plus how the hell did she get so many followers?

BluerMoon

Love that everyone is now calling her out on her veg boxes and that it's a complete rip off. Yet again showing how out of touch she is that she didn't know most places do wonky fruit and veg now for a fraction of the price, assuming ocado and waitrose don't though and that's why she doesn't know 😁 aldi have been doing wonky fruit and veg for ages!
I’ve had them from Asda before for a fiver and I’m sure they were bigger too!

ChesterDraws

She showed a screenshot of theyesmum in stories responding to a question. It was then pointed out to her that the screenshot showed she had got Hollie on mute... so she then said it must’ve been one of her kids and said ‘soz hols’ 😬😬
Showing my ignorance here but what's mute? Is that where you hide posts from people? Is that like Facebook unfollow but still friends? 🤔