Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yeah I agree with MOD but what she’s said has really irritated me given the ethics of some of the stuff she has promoted in the past. Let’s think - using 2yo twins to promote razors and ‘fanny admin’?! Not ideal.

Plus it’s all very well saying that this stops women seeking help, but what happens if we’ve sort help but the incontinence continues. Sometimes even operations will not sort incontinence problems
I don’t think, and didn’t say, that one good comment cancels out all of the issues I/people have with how MOD uses her children and how harmful lots of her ideaology can be. However, I’m pleased she said something as it’s bothered me whenever TENA or whoever ADs come up.

No sometimes incontinence isn’t curable, and if you need it use it! Certainly not suggesting otherwise. Just that for so many women, and so many of these posts there is never any mention of speaking to a HCP and lots of women never mention it to their GP. Not everywhere will have a women’s physio or people can’t afford private sessions/therapies - does that mean we shouldn’t encourage women to speak up and seek help?

Reactions: 1

Mustard

VIP Member
Dark hair, pale skin.
Mother Pukka is a blonde though, and I think she really suits that deep red lipstick she sometimes wears.
I had a look and she looks good in that lipstick. It’s not an orange red, and she’s not super pale either, and her brows are dark. hot cross Mumma Had the camera so close to her face and Her lipstick covered mouth was so distracting and annoying.

Instawanker

A rotary hot air brush - I think. On her stories people are suggesting a babyliss but as it is CT she keeps highlighting the dyson.

I hate the recommend a products (why can’t the lazy fuckers google like the rest of us?). It obviously is a please send me something free. Greedy, grabbing people

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Ahh hello rude, aggressive grabby Clemmie. You’ve come back from your holiday...
Honestly. How can she say that’s not an ad.

ExhaustedDad

She's not said it where they are but I am confident it will be. It suits her style of camping. It's will be about £300 for them to go! Not exactly cheap. Incudes a pop up restaurant, spa and juice bar. Just her type of thing.
Sounds amazing... I’ll be looking into that (y)

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
I remember thinking that showing that diamond ring on social media was a really bad move, you can find her address in minutes as her house is listed for sale.Everytime I saw it in her stories it reminded me of Kim K being robbed of jewellery shown on IG. I often thought she was making herself a valuable target for burglary.
The ring was probably worth over £100k it was two huge perfect rocks,hopefully it was fully insured. I do feel for her for loosing such sentimental items, but can’t help but think if she had not shown them to the world would she still have them?

Mustard

VIP Member
I don’t want to be mean and cynical I just find it hard to believe anything these influencers say.
In the bath picture she doesn’t have any rings on her left hand. Ditto in the video of her wearing that shapewear. In a picture at camping holding a mug you can see a thin silver ring on her index figure. At Wildness there is a huge looking black ring in her left hand. On her right hand she has a huge varied amount of rings in a few pictures.

BingoWings

Chatty Member
Listened to half the pod cast - unfortunately she doesn't sound natural, speaks very very fast!!! And clearly reading from a script .. very robotic indeed

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Apologies. Just think there is enough here to be tattled without resorting to appearance. 😊
Your opinion is valid of course , as is mine and when Clemmie storied her Husband it waste a comment I felt like making. Her dress sense is analysed by others here so to critique his awful beard is fair game I reckon .

Mustard

VIP Member
I know! She posts funny memes which is how I found her. But, generally, she seems quite angry and fed up with everything. She does suffer with depression though and some of her posts have been quite worrying at times 😕
What is her job? I have decided I do not like orange red lipstick On
fair blondes
and probably not even red lipstick either, unless it is at night. Why do so many women wear these colours in the daytime? It’s too startling and distracting, imo, and I’m a blonde. Fair blondes need a bluey reddish pink brown.

ChesterDraws

You could not fit an adult shitting 3 days worth out in a portaloo with 3 children. And in the leotard? So the whole thing came down? Pull the other one Telford.
If it’s true, those poor kids. But where was the bearded wonder?
Also sorry about my first sentence, I puked as I typed.
I almost 🤢 reading it 🤣

Maybe he was off getting leathered? 😂

• Haha

meetmeinthemiddle

I feel sorry for her too. I once left a bike in the back of our car and it got stolen, not a diamond ring but galling and also just because it was in my car doesn't mean other people can help themselves.