Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dollparts

I actually think HCM comes across well on stories and is a bit of craic, I quite like her. She's done well from posting memes that had done the rounds months before on WhatsApp.

Reactions: 1

OrangeKelp

Wasn’t she supposed to launch her ‘Lists Live’ at Camp Bestival this year? She announced this in early March and it’s still on her feed. I wonder what happened?

Mustard

VIP Member
Hobbs House Bakery. They are followed by a local Bakery to me. I think it’s a prett tight knit community in the UK.

Mamchat

She's not said it where they are but I am confident it will be. It suits her style of camping. It's will be about £300 for them to go! Not exactly cheap. Incudes a pop up restaurant, spa and juice bar. Just her type of thing.

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
She’s done an episode with @bluebaglife which will be really interesting. I love Lisa’s work. Such a great example of how Instagram can be used to make a difference and portray a message/story

Any guesses for the next round of the podcast? I thought she had managed to get on all the ‘relevant’ instagrammers

Lily2505

Whhyyyyyy is she outside the front of her house in #gifted shapewear?! Imagine looking out your window and seeing that. Ffs woman!! Isn’t she a creative type?! This is seriously lacking common sense.
The poor neighbour, fancy just going out to get his papers and seeing his neighbour in her underwear.

snarksnark

Chatty Member
All the SE London IGers get free hair at Myla & Davis as far as I can tell - Hungermama does as well. Annoying as I do go there as well - I'm just about justifying it to myself as I don't go to the ED branch which is where most of them go.

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
I recently starting following noandroblog, she's great.
She’s fab, I take my hat off to her for all the work she’s putting into her nursing degree with everything she has going on.

Genuinely, google! Or Pinterest. Or the millions of travel blogs and tips. Good lord. Why would you trust the recommendation of a total stranger who may have a bigger/smaller family or a bigger/smaller budget, different expectations of a holiday etc...
Because she wants a freebie.

She’s the worst instamum out there I think.

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
Agghhh!! The Telfords are camping again and they’ve been to the storage unit to get the stuff.

Hope they’re more organised this time 😉

On a separate note I’ve never understood long beards, I always picture food getting stuck in them 😥.
me neither ..i blame this fear of beards on the twits by Roald Dahl 😂 and the bloke next to me on the train has a beard and its got crumbs in it 🤮

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
Horrible thing to happen but I imagine she won’t get anything back on insurance. They’re so strict about how you have to keep valuables safe. If it’s not on you it has to be in a locked safe.

How angry would you be if you were in bens family?

I can’t even mention the dirty work underwear. Gross. No wonder she doesn’t get anyone decent who wants to work with her.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I don't want to bitch about someone's appearance and she should wear whatever she feels comfortable in. But I don't get why you'd upload a story of you checking to see if you get visible gusset. Who thinks, yeah this is great content?!
Really strange idea.

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
I like beards 🤣 although I think if you story every little detail of your life, you’re going to get comments on it, appearance and all. If you don’t want that, then keep yourself off social media 🤷🏻‍♀️

ChesterDraws

Bet the Eurostar staff loved cleaning up couscous after the Telfords got off 🙄🙄🙄
She could be one of those parents who does clean up after their kids. She does seem like a very loving and attentive mother, and quite down to Earth about many parenting aspects 😉

Fluffs

Re CT’s figure... I have a selfish question 😬 those saying she should dress for her figure, what would you suggest she wear? I have a similar figure to her (except a bit bigger probably) all my weight is round my middle and someone has gone to congratulate me on my pregnancy before when I’m not pregnant 😠 I literally have no idea how to dress for my shape. I used to be skinny and could wear anything 😩 so any suggestions welcome!