Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kutikuti

Agghhh!! The Telfords are camping again and they’ve been to the storage unit to get the stuff.

Hope they’re more organised this time 😉

On a separate note I’ve never understood long beards, I always picture food getting stuck in them 😥.
That beard is gross. He needs a #spon from a beard oil company and a good trim

Reactions: 1

Palm23

I thought so. There’s nothing on there to say one way or the other. And this is the problem I think. They’ve been so shady in the past that you don’t know what the motivation is.
Given how snarky she's been about declaring ads I'm guessing she's being shady and it's an aff link she's not declaring.

Essex2201

I gained Quite a bit of respect for her for her latest post. Can't of been easy and noticed how almost all other 'influencers' have completely ignored the subject.

Kutikuti

Looks like she has managed to bagged herself a #loaned car for the trip. After all her stories about her friends car breaking just before they left for wilderness, I’m not surprised.

The jumpsuit was awful on her, there’s very few that can wear jumpsuits and truly look their best.

Today’s outfit is probably worse, on her it just looks like she forgot to out on jeans/leggings or whatever. It does nothing for her.
It’s a particularly unflattering jumpsuit too - the colour, cut - everything! I wouldn’t even contemplate wearing any jumpsuit as I’d look like a telly tubby, let alone a pale pink one..

Kutikuti

Those dirty pants made me ill 🤢 didn’t she do some stories not long ago about donating pants and bras to Africa? NO THANKS!

• Haha

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I really do feel grossed out. The enormous discharge knickers are vile. What was she thinking.

shopgirlmama

Yes she needs her insta mum dark hair back. Despite how creepy this is :
Mega creepy, mega bizarre. Are they just Insta friends, or friends from before? Again... so bizarre.

Also, I want to give her some moisturiser, she looks so hard up. lol.

Smallwomble

Wow. I’m genuinely flabbergasted by the stupidity on this one. Yes she’ll be kicking herself and I do feel for her but leaving an expensive pram in an unlocked car in London, you’re asking for it to be nicked! Then leaving your wallet in the pram as well FFS. The seem like the most unorganised pair ever.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Wonder if they are short of money and it’s a scam. But, I live near her, and I have heard of many thefts from car boots, including expensive prays. Why would you put a wallet in a prom before you go to a gym?
It’s gold for engagement, all the big names... that avoided her revolting knicker posts. I can’t believe she’d take off the rings, put them in her wallet on her buggy and leave them in an unlocked car.

Mustard

VIP Member
Ben probably wants a free cock cup so he doesnt actually need to go near Clemmie after the toilet pic.

(Disclaimer cock cup is a joke, I’m not googling to see if it exists)
Didn’t Mumsnet have a discussion about a cock cup a few years ago that made the national papers?