Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
So I’ve been in hospital having a baby. But do mine eyes deceive or has Constipated Clemmie deleted her reckless, shitty post advertising medicine she’s never used?
Ooh congratulations!!

And yes looks like you’re right 😂😂😂 do you think she still gets paid? Or maybe thats why she deleted because the company probably didn’t pay up after that mess 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
It really annoys me that she cant pay for her own hair cut! Hairdressing isnt a fab income but these people would bleed anyone dry ....it disgusts me!

Pay for your own hair cut Telford you leach !!!
I’m generally not bothered by the free stuff successful IGer’s receive but the free hair really really gets my goat and makes me very pissed off.

Gleamers all have free hair treatment at Josh Wood :
AMR
Hirons
Pixiwoo sisters
They’re all well off and could easily pay for their own hair care, there’s no doubt about that at all. Do Gleam cover the cost behind the scenes and pay that way?

The London Instamamas are also affluent and can afford it themselves.

I’m not a city dweller but it goes without saying that those who have to pay must be subsidising the business by much higher rates to cover the freebies.

Anyone in the know?

SWLDN-MUM

Shocked that she is advertising this after the asa ruled a celebrity is over 30k likes as isn’t it a medicine?
Absolutely! Whilst she’s generally full of shit (quite literally it seems!) she’d be wise to have a read through all the recent media reports about rules re. “Influencers” endorsing OTC products. There again...she’s probably wearing “Always Discreet” pads / pants right now (because she’s paid to and paid to dish out medical advice to women suffering from SUI 🙄) so at least those will mop up any faecal incontinence she suffers as a result of popping one too many laxatives! 😂💩

Attachments

shopgirlmama

Do these Instamums really have no quality threshold on their posts? Do they ever watch what they story before posting it and think, no can't put that up, I sound like an absolute twat.
she definitely sounded like a first class twat! No they just love themselves so so much and love looking at themselves rather than than the viewfinder to give a care of what they are actually posting. 🤮

Carobee

Her and MOD always get at their spouses passive aggressively through insta stories. MOD the other week “so FOD let’s the kids sleep in our bed when I’m away” and tags him. Just send him a text! We don’t give a fudge mate!!!! Keep some stuff private because at the moment we know where you live, when you’re on your period, whether you use tampons (no, the cup) Clemmie I don’t give a fudge if Ben has eaten your quiche!!! Go to the shop and get another one!!!

• Haha
Yeah I should probably unfollow them. Now when I see one of them hawking some shit I just think fuck off. It just really gets my goat that they are trying to pull the wool over the eyes of people been all matey matey ‘yeah this thing is great’ when it’s all just an advert and so so fake.
It's awful targeting of new mums who are tired and bewildered. I think it's horrible

Sara_M

VIP Member
Another crackin' outfit from clemmie this evening! (Check thehotcrossmum insta stories to see it!)

• Wow

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Clemmie claiming she didn’t go to Glasto this year because she was too anxious...more like didn’t get offered free tickets 😂 love how she’s put she’ll definitely try to go next year. *Hint hint someone remember to send her freebies yeah??*

• Haha

ChesterDraws

Camp B must have ditched her from the line up then. Can’t say I’m sad for her. I don’t have the warmest feelings towards CT for reasons posted upthread.

It was on her Camp bestival announcement post that she asked me to write a piece for her, after which she then ghosted me. So I guess what goes around comes around.
I’m very sorry that happened to you ❤ I hope you’re ok about it all.

She doesn’t pay people for their contributions, just rides on the work of others, who are far more interesting and engaged 😏

She’s not only lazy, but very opportunistic for sure 🙄 whatever the current trend is, she’ll latch on. Or find something no-one is talking about to show how ‘woke’ she is. Up there with MoD when they ‘need to start a conversation’.

Don’t know if I believe in karma though, as all these shitty people just keep on getting more and more ☹

pipmint

Couldn’t agree more plus she has repeatedly made what she calls “mistakes” by aligning herself with campaigns that are so disproportionate in their representation, she calls allll mea culpa on it, people forget and move on. 😑🙄
I don't think I will ever be able to move past the 'stabby school' comment. True colours showing there.

• Wow

PennyLane

Honestly she looks bloody awful. I don't usually care what people wear but most of her outfits are ridiculous 🤔

Tothemoonandback

She went to some talk and after it produced a list of “three things she’d learnt” about HIV& AIDS - then had to go back and corrrecf herself as 2 of the list of 3 things were incorrect 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I’m so confused by Telford - Yesterday she’s shouting from the rooftops about all the bread, today she’s prancing about in tummy control underwear (Whilst drinking a can of G&T and eating her children’s snacks, none the less) Last week it was camping, then don’t get me started on the constipation #ad.. as much as I detest MOD and FOD, at least they have a ‘theme’ that they #spon #ad #gift with. Clemmie seems to take whatever is offered regardless of the mixed messages she’s putting out there! 🤷‍♀️
I googled Dash as she’s given up drinking and it’s sparkling water, 4 for £3.20, #relatable

• Haha

Carobee

You can tell she just doesn’t give a s%€t!! She’s all about the MAC make up. She’s so trying to be someone she isn’t. Woke and hip and cool but it’s fake BS she’s none of these things IRL

Pommes

Chatty Member
Any bets on guests for Clemmie’s next podcast? She’s doing her research today and asking people about their periods so my money is on Maisie Hill or... FOD (self-proclaimed Mr Menstruation). 😃

• Haha

Droops17

Ooh congratulations!!

And yes looks like you’re right 😂😂😂 do you think she still gets paid? Or maybe thats why she deleted because the company probably didn’t pay up after that mess 😂
Thank you! Funnily enough, I’ve spent most of the day horrendously constipated. If only I had some Dulcolax...

• Haha

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
We’ve been burgled and it’s awful, been there and you feel violated and angry.

Leaving her purse and valuables in an unlocked car in London is just ridiculous and yes I am judging both of them because they are always so bloody disorganised.

Taco Cat

She noticed other insta people speak to camera so she is trying it. I have a love/hate thing with her. I find her the tiniest bit more relatable than other insta mums because I think she's a bit more down to earth and doesn't seem to be high maintenance and glamour all the time. Sometimes though she's a right idiot, like the nude toilet pics. I never read her lists so can't comment on that.

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
The Eurostar thing is weird, definitely feels like it should have a #ad. Also they took the most ridiculous route! I’m in the south of France at the moment and it took 2 trains from St Pancras. Love that she didn’t even know where she was going 🤣!
I don’t think either of them are the sharpest tools in the box but the travel story did appear genuine and was funny, their children are gorgeous😁