Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
If she’s selling stuff that was gifted by companies she should be declaring the income on her tax return If you sell old/used stuff on eBay it’s fine but if she’s selling stuff as being new the tax man might be very interested

Reactions: 6

Palm23

What juggle is that? She works (what seems to be either from home or attending events) and her husband is on parental leave for 6 months? He looks after the baby & does the school run when she is working. It’s hardly rocket science.
I presume her advice is quit your job and share every intimate detail of your life and your family's life with the public in exchange for free shit and an undeserved platform to air your 'expertise'.

Godsmacked she went for prettiness over the correct bloody sign language for where the vast majority of her audience are based in the language they'll speak. So entitled and rude, she's getting praise for inclusivity - are you kidding me?!

GreyWolf

VIP Member
What did she say I missed it? More likely everyone has messaged her going what the hell are you on?
FYI Clemmie, you can get kiwis and mangoes in aldi too! And they're cheap! Not all aldi shoppers are suffering from malnutrition because of the lack of range in their fruit and veg, and we also eat more than apples and bananas!
We had mangoes the other day! So surprising for how poor we are.

• Haha

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Why did she mention that they are all in their 30s? I'm in my early 40s and it immediately made me think that this lot have nothing in common with me, which is daft of her really.
Most of them look in their 40’s. Telford must be 42/43 really.

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Advertising laxatives? Talk about scraping the barrel. What next? Anusol? Thrush treatment? I mean, this is hardly influencer glamour, is it? 😆

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I disagree, I don’t think it was her having a chance for some attention - I think she was speaking from a personal perspective, she’s mentioned incontinence issues before and finally doing something about them. I’m not a MOD fan, but come on. Sometimes I swear she can’t do right for bloody wrong here sometimes.
A year ago I’d have agreed, but she has no authenticity any longer. Everything she does is for engagement. She doesn’t even respond to valid points and questions raised on her own gas&air page. Until she addresses properly all ads and gifts, that she is a full time influencer and NOT a ‘midwife’. Then it’s unlikely she will be seen in a more positive light.

Pommes

Chatty Member
It is just really sad to see a real lack of diversity at the F and F event yet again.
This too! I hope the women they invited from
BAME backgrounds saw sense and thought, just why would I do that?! Being body positive doesn’t translate into parading around in a swimming costume, then posting the videos to thousands of unknown folk online... that’s just strange...

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Is she trying to pretend she’s not middle class and called Clemmie?😁.

Looking like Gordon Ramsay’s kitchen lackey suffering a midlife crisis is not the way to go Clem T.

• Haha

Palm23

This is so poorly thought out. She markets herself as a strategist but constantly makes idiotic errors and displays no foresight. I wouldn't employ her

Also what brand wants to be associated with her now? She's crap at actually advertising the product itself (remember when she was advertising camping, buy went home early then complained that camping requires more stuff than you can fit in a landrover?). And now I associate her with actually shitting in a crappy festival toilet. She even provided an image of her (not) straining on the toilet. She's not gonna get any glam collabs now is she?

Last edited:

maytoseptember

VIP Member
What really galls me is she copies and pastes someone’s writing verbatim. She doesn’t proof read and correct typos/spelling errors. She doesn’t even fix the bloody formatting if something goes wrong. Each post requires literally a couple of minutes’ work from her. Seconds, even.

I’d be amazed if people get paid.

Honey

I took one for the team and listened while I tidied the kitchen...a bit too much info about their sex lives tbh. I also kept thinking how their children would feel listening to it. I also feel like I know them more than my own friends!

• Sick

Carobee

I am beginning to think that FOD and Clemmie Telford are very well suited. She’s the female version of that buffoon.
She totally is!!! Both not self aware, love the sound of their own voice and are total nobs!!😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
M

Member 27114

I just imagine her polished instamum friends like mod and dlam laughing between themselves over Clemmie being so grim. Unless they going to start a discharge knickers solidarity campaign

• Haha

somepeople

She is like an exuberant puppy just bounding about all over the place and sniffing at everything hoping for a bit of attention or a whiff of something exciting. She has no focus and seems clueless most of the time.
Great analysis ! To say she's a "writer" her posts are just so sloppy. Constantly full of factual mistakes and spelling mistakes that she then has to go back and correct, which looks massively unprofessional. I'm not the grammar police and often make mistakes myself but then I'm not professing to be a writer or a mother of lists!!

• Haha

Mustard

VIP Member
It’s not advised. And certainly not in large quantities. It’s not safe to drink and look after a baby and it’s similarly not safe to be breastfeeding if you are drinking.
This, absolutely. There is far too much acceptance and promotion of alcohol on the gram. Too much of you deserve it, or as a reward for just getting through the day. I have never been able to do the daily drinking thing, especially at work/after work, and I was in a culture where one boss had a regular weekly order of wine delivered to her office ( containing a fridge) by the Hospitality Department. She ended up drinking most of it, at the end of the day, along with whoever she invited in to share it. You also had the pleasure of having to endure her chain smoking.

Last edited:

Palm23

Clemmie T fishing for more free holidays..... it's getting embarrassing.

Another holiday coming up. How many is that this year? Wonder if it’s another #gifted #ad

Wish I was able to give my daughter these kind of experiences.

AND asking about holidays over Christmas so no doubt some company will be in touch to offer her that too. I sound like a jealous cow.

I am!
Yeah I sometimes feel the green eyed monster too, but then I think about what's been sold in order to get these holidays. She is not earning them through her hard work. They are ultimately earned by sharing her children's childhoods and privacy, which gave her her followers and her platform to leverage for freebies. When your daughter is older she probably won't care that you didn't take her to Thailand, but she will be grateful that you didn't plaster her life all over the internet and leave a massive digital footprint. She'll remember you being present, not constantly on your phone getting content for the gram.