Clemmie Telford #5 There once was an a-hole from Peckham who likes to buy houses and wreck’em

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her podcast is just a caricature of privileged people meeting together and pretending their life was so hard to get there. I'm not saying this woman's accident is awful and that she struggled but do they know how many people are in the same situations every day without the same opportunities?? A rich daddy will get you much further in life and she could have phrased it differently below because its just so obvious it's painful to read 😅

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Her podcast is just a caricature of privileged people meeting together and pretending their life was so hard to get there. I'm not saying this woman's accident is awful and that she struggled but do they know how many people are in the same situations every day without the same opportunities?? A rich daddy will get you much further in life and she could have phrased it differently below because its just so obvious it's painful to read 😅
am i reading this right? this rich woman’s dad gave her horse drugs not tested on humans when she was a teenager and now she has a skincare brand ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
am i reading this right? this rich woman’s dad gave her horse drugs not tested on humans when she was a teenager and now she has a skincare brand ?
Yeah but she's also worked really, really hard on it. Like, she had to change the packaging for a start.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is all just awful, how can she not see it! Sorry to Georgie for her accident but this is not in any way an inspirational story to tell.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“I had an accident and my rich dad gave me horse drugs and not only was I cured but by chance I also discovered the cure for acne and now I’m even richer” is not the relatable struggle to success out of adversity story that they think it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No, that was my point. Despite the same name, she has more in common with FOD. Totally blind to their enormous privilege in life.

No, that was my point. Despite the same name, she has more in common with FOD. Totally blind to their enormous privilege in life.
Oh sorry ! Yeah they do share this trait of being completely oblivious with the chances they got (and did nothing with 😆)

Reactions: 3
another interesting decor choice with that mirror from Clemmie. am i the only one who finds the idea of using the same tiles in the kitchen and bathroom odd?!

IMG_4651.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
How can she get it so consistently wrong every time? I’ve realise what her decor reminds me of and it’s Chernobyl. It’s like she watched that tv show about the explosion and thought ‘mmmmmhhhmmmm. Soviet power stations in the 80’s 🤩 Must make a Pinterest board’.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Where do loofahs come from?! Seriously, is this supposed to be content?
I thought exactly the same but she got tons of engagement underneath that reel. It’s like when you start a thread on MN about how you’ve only just found out pineapples don’t grow on trees OMG or a Twitter thread on what do you call a breadcake in your part of the country 🙄 She’s turning into one of those meme accounts.

Where do loofahs come from?! Seriously, is this supposed to be content?
But also the absolute silver spoon low IQ privilege of not giving a tit that you're scrubbing your arse with what you believe to be a dead sea creature that's been harvested from our depleted and rapidly warming oceans. Like, sure I feel bad for the coral reefs but as soon as this loofah needs replacing imma chuck it in the bin and buy another one? WTF?

(I always thought loofahs were made out of left over straw/grassy plant type stuff!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7