Clemmie Telford #5 There once was an a-hole from Peckham who likes to buy houses and wreck’em

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And why not make a feature of your wastepaper basket next to your plastic plug socket?!

If she hates that they aren’t the fancy kind, don’t leave them on show? And really no need to put them on the internet repeatedly.

Reactions: 2
Part of my work involves going into homes of marginalized groups, think along the lines of asylum seekers, women fleeing DV, recovering addicts etc. The houses are often old and badly decorated and charities donate all sort of random furniture to try to brighten it up a bit. As hard as they try, it still looks depressing and crap. This is exactly the same vibe that Clemmies house is giving, except that she's PAYING for it to look like this 😒. I feel very sorry for her, I bet all the other DFLs are taking the mic out of her 'style'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I just can’t get my head round her apparently total aversion to soft furnishings. It looks so cold and echoey. Nary a curtain to be seen!!

Reactions: 5
People like Ashley can’t have “average” kids because they are not really full people in her eyes. They are extensions of her. This is why she’s obsessed with who they look like and how they look. If they are average then she is, and that’s simply not possible.

I reckon it’s partly why Alf is a disappointment to her. And why she has to work so hard to prove why he’s exceptional (the kindest/gentlest boy with his doll and pram, the best at numbers, the best swimmer, she was even adamant he was advanced with language until that became clearly incorrect).

All these things he is great at are because of her: she decided he needed swimming lessons, she gave him the iPad to teach him numbers, she’s been teaching him to be kind and gentle.

She never talks about WHO he is, just how he is behaving and performing.

And when he doesn’t live up to her impossible standards she is sneering about him.

Where is the COMFORT for those kids? It’s honestly like being in an institution. Also I know other instagrammers who have pulled off the minimalist/industrial look without their house looking like…this?? She proper thinks she’s done a good job too it’s baffling. I wish I had half the woman’s confidence.

That outfit is really something, again, she seems so chuffed with it ??

Reactions: 7
She's got two options really. Cut down the wardrobe or build a bit more wall. Both will be awful. hahahahah.

OR I suppose she could put a curtain rail and gather the curtain at the fucked up side.

Reactions: 8
Such a perfectionist our Clembo 🤣
No need to tell our these were old lol we figured.
Also, could be the skewed photo angle but does one overhang the bed head and the other end one sit within it? When they could be equally spaced and sit symmetrically? Is it just me that this is painful for? So unnecessarily inexact.

Reactions: 5
She's got two options really. Cut down the wardrobe or build a bit more wall. Both will be awful. hahahahah.

OR I suppose she could put a curtain rail and gather the curtain at the fucked up side.
See option 3 would be the easy bodge (clembo appropriate) BUT would require her to engage with soft furnishings. I bet she does it but chooses something with no weight, unlined and box fresh creases. A single sheet of beige linen etc. and either 3 inches off the floor or a foot and a half too long. She might chop the bottom off but not hem - a La that time she showed off by cutting up all the gifted £50 muslins to wash her face with

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see Clembo's bought some more awful tat from Facebook Marketplace again - and the "upcycling" ideas she's mulling over would somehow make them worse?! Red anyone?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3