Clemmie Telford #5 There once was an a-hole from Peckham who likes to buy houses and wreck’em

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not a proper game changer, it’s a steptoe clem attempt at making something interesting happen. As usual the mark has been missed.

Reactions: 5
Did you see her snagging list story today and just a photo of the pipe in the corner of the kitchen? Someone mentioned that tatty pipe on here the other day...methinks someone has been reading about herself...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And the fact that she mentioned it she probably had a request from the builders to not include them in her shitshow 😅

It's big, and it's by the sea in a trendy part of the country. But it's a goddamn ugly house.

Reactions: 3
I think if it had been done well, by people with taste, it could have been nice. Budget Clemmie seems to be looking at it a room at a time, with no overall vision of making it a home.
More travel lodge bodge than luxury living!

Reactions: 6
Georgian properties are typically beautiful and timeless, but this one has been carved up and altered so many times it’s lost all its character.

Also, the sadness of a thousand lonely, down-on-their-luck guests has seeped into its walls.

Reactions: 13
I mean. Where to start. Is that bath actually overlooked by the property behind? Or do they own that building? Because that is so weird.
And the floor will get destroyed. And why does it look like a bath in a shed.
And the bed linen. Promoting wool as an allergy helper? Seriously? The bed linen is boring beyond belief and if it wasn’t free she wouldn’t bother with it.

Nothing to add apart from how much I hate that kitchen! It’s seven shades of awful. The Hoopers are known for their dressing room kitchen but I’m astounded that someone stole the look. Never have I seen a wall screaming for units more than hers.

I must have polar opposite decor taste from Clembo because I hate every single choice she's made in every single room. Drab boring shades of poo/sick on the walls, awful worktops in the kitchen that don't go at all with anything else, every room far too minimalist to actually live in (get some more cupboards!), kids rooms designed for her own aesthetic rather than the enjoyment of her children. I feel like she's building a beige pinterest board rather than a home. And by the time she gets everything in her giant timewarp completed, it will all have gone out of style with the people she's trying to impress anyway.

Reactions: 15