Clemmie Telford #5 There once was an a-hole from Peckham who likes to buy houses and wreck’em

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like an explosion in a custard factory. The whole panel, sartorially speaking, are what we call in the trade “a bleeping state”.

50667367-D689-485D-AEA2-E20B2A6C77B4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She looks like an explosion in a custard factory. The whole panel, sartorially speaking, are what we call in the trade “a bleeping state”.

View attachment 2014080
My eyes!

I feel like all of them spent a really long time carefully curating an eye catching “I’m a hip & cool influencer dontcha know” outfit.

Pale pink and yellow is very Mr Blobby combo.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh how fun! 🤣

Was the dress code “get dressed in the dark from a charity shop bin”?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is there a bleeping bloke up there, pretending to be a woman and taking up a woman’s space on the panel, on International Women’s Day? FFS.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
They just scream “look at me and my joy”. We predicted the zany prints, but never in my wildest dreams would I think it was be THAT bad.
---
Is there a bleeping bloke up there, pretending to be a woman and taking up a woman’s space on the panel, on International Women’s Day? FFS.
I’m not trying to be funny, but which one? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i thought that but now i think its just a bit of a manly looking woman who happens to have dressed like a man woulf if he dressed up a woman🤣
---
They just scream “look at me and my joy”. We predicted the zany prints, but never in my wildest dreams would I think it was be THAT bad.
---

I’m not trying to be funny, but which one? 😬
the one in the pink skirt and yellow jumper!

Reactions: 4
It does show that the scene has really moved on. It used to be all slightly more groomed higher profile Insta mums. Things have moved on, they haven’t. But that’s budget Clem. Always three trends behind.

• Haha
She's talking about being sober again.
Clemmie, love, you've just stopped drinking alcohol. It's not the same thing.

Or be honest that she was an alcoholic (if she was) and have a proper conversation about addiction.

But stop appropriating other people’s trauma to try to make being teetotal a personality trait.

It’s very… parasitical. Like her blog.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Honestly this annoys me so much. It’s all for attention and head pats. She wants a big round of applause for not drinking alcohol. She did not have a real problem with alcohol she just embarrassed herself a few times and decided to stop.

I did the same. Got pregnant, obviously stopped drinking, never started again. Do I call myself ‘sober’? Do I duck. That alludes to a very different issue which I did not experience.

Shes labelling herself as if she’s conquered her demons when all she did was stop boozing. twit. She just wants strangers to say how Brave and Inspiring she is. For doing what loads of people do.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her new ad for a face aging app is quite well done for her.
I’ll take the piss out of her jazzy outfits, and tit (literally) coloured house, but I’m uneasy commenting on her looks…

But duck ME!!

Reactions: 6