Clemmie Telford #5 There once was an a-hole from Peckham who likes to buy houses and wreck’em

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new ad for a face aging app is quite well done for her.
I was going to ask if that was Deirdre Barlow, but tbh it looks more like Blanche. The glasses don’t help, I must admit. I had some similar to those back in the 80’s. I know they’re on trend, but I wouldn’t wear them personally unless I was under 25 because otherwise it look like you haven’t let go of what was fashionable when you were a teenager.

Reactions: 6
I was going to ask if that was Deirdre Barlow, but tbh it looks more like Blanche. The glasses don’t help, I must admit. I had some similar to those back in the 80’s. I know they’re on trend, but I wouldn’t wear them personally unless I was under 25 because otherwise it look like you haven’t let go of what was fashionable when you were a teenager.
The glasses really don’t help. A friend of mine has dark hair and a similar pair and I can’t help thinking of Rose West every time I look at her. Not the best!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ll take the piss out of her jazzy outfits, and tit (literally) coloured house, but I’m uneasy commenting on her looks…

But duck ME!!
I know. I actually am kind of horrified in myself. Maybe I should admire she is actually embracing herself. It’s just so bizarre. Wouldn’t we all adjust the lighting to be kinder.

Reactions: 3
I know. I actually am kind of horrified in myself. Maybe I should admire she is actually embracing herself. It’s just so bizarre. Wouldn’t we all adjust the lighting to be kinder.
It’s what I’m telling myself - it’s refreshing…right?

I’m older than her by a mile, and I just can not fathom how she has aged that way, unless she secretly lived in the southern hemisphere and has never used sunscreen in her life? I’m genuinely shocked

Reactions: 9
It’s what I’m telling myself - it’s refreshing…right?

I’m older than her by a mile, and I just can not fathom how she has aged that way, unless she secretly lived in the southern hemisphere and has never used sunscreen in her life? I’m genuinely shocked
same here . im nearly a decade older and partial to a vino or ten and ex smoker and was a sun worshipee in my 20s ..i look like a teenager compared to her !

I am a decade older, single mum, more kids, knackered and ex smoker. I can’t fathom what on earth is going on for her.

Reactions: 7
After seeing a story the other week I can’t help but think she may have had some kind of Bell’s Palsy for her mouth to behave like it does? But then she speaks like she has plumbs trapped in her mouth so maybe she’s caused her mouth to evolve that way through her speech??

Reactions: 4
I don’t know what it is about Mums of a certain age (35-45?) jumping on the fugly glasses bandwagon to prove that they still have their finger on the fashion pulse… the only people who can get away with it are Gen Z. Because they’re young and fresh faced enough for it to work. Older women in fugly glasses just look… fugly.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe she’s painting the tiles in the bathroom already!

I bet they weren’t B&Qs cheapest either!

Does she even realise how spoilt and petulant she sounds ? Like we don't all have things that we don't like in our house? Do we change it right away because we don't like it? Something as vitals as tiles colors ? She's so disconnected I just can't anymore 😅
Also admitting she never test anything when she's in the middle of a major reno🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Does she even realise how spoilt and petulant she sounds ? Like we don't all have things that we don't like in our house? Do we change it right away because we don't like it? Something as vitals as tiles colors ? She's so disconnected I just can't anymore 😅
Also admitting she never test anything when she's in the middle of a major reno🤷‍♀️
The problem is, everything in this house looks like it belongs elsewhere. This bathroom looks like a swimming pool changing room. They seem to have no idea how to make it a home. Not saying I would. But I’m not an influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can give her some advice having painted floor tiles before (because they were actually old!).

Whack some lino over the floor instead, Clembo. That paint will scuff off the floor and you’ll regret it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
They look like school toilets. I think her aesthetic really is orphanage chic.

• Haha
Perfectly lovely green tiles she finds bothersome, furniture poking out over the end of walls is fine though.

GOT IT #budgetclemlogic

• Haha