Clemmie Telford #5 There once was an a-hole from Peckham who likes to buy houses and wreck’em

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I am just going to leave this here again, I’ve linked before but it’s unintentionally hilarious. The glory days of the instamums droning on and bleeping on about themselves like they were nobel prize winners.

God, they just adored themselves.

Managed to watch three minutes of that before I had to stop. The entire premise is soooo boring! As are their answers.

Not familiar with the two women interviewing but they’re so stiff and amateur too.

Reactions: 3
What the hell is this for a kids room? It looks like an 80s student digs.
Haha it totally does!! Just needs a Betty blue poster on the wall and some rizlas and a Smiths record on top of the chest of drawers.
---
What are you saying? It’s the best room in the house!

F82AB5B4-DFF0-4E7F-8E71-53BD93C0B686.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope that whatever that International
Women’s Day event she’s speaking at is paying her properly for appearing and she’s not just doing it ‘for the exposure’.

Reactions: 1
Yeah that’s what those girls in Afghanistan should do now that they’ve got all that spare time on their hands?
Or the girls who have been poisoned in Iran for attending school?

We should send them good vibes and a crystal. Perhaps a flower crown too?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Oh dear Lord.

Will they all have their serious glasses on to speak about Joy?

Can you imagine the wardrobe angst. How does one look serious and joyful!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh dear Lord.

Will they all have their serious glasses on to speak about Joy?

Can you imagine the wardrobe angst. How does one look serious and joyful!
I’m predicting a blazer (sleeves rolled up) and glasses for their serious vibe, whilst joy will be shown through a zany print - vintage t shirt and a bright lipstick. And scruffy trainers to subconsciously remind us that they’re just worn out mums like the rest of us…

Or a jumpsuit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Or a toddler dungarees with flowers on it to show that despite being a 40 something woman you're still a child at heart looking for joy everywhere 💝
You called it, flowery trousers it is (with serious glasses to cover all bases)!

• Haha
Reactions: 10