Clemmie Telford #5 There once was an a-hole from Peckham who likes to buy houses and wreck’em

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm too anxious about my brand new kitchen and tired from my trip to London so I need to relax and can't look after my kids.
Poor boobooo

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just had a look at the kitchen website. It looks exactly like something you’d get from Ikea and the smallest cupboard you can get is £585 - that’s with a discount added!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I'm so baffled by how she became an influencer, not stylish, not funny, not relatable, skanky house.

How did it happen???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Her ‘lists’ which were actually other people’s lives she took and used, poorly edited and didn’t pay for.

Reactions: 7
She was neighbours with the MOD/FODs and rode on their coattails for a while, plus the fact that enough people confused her with MOD (when she was Single White Female-img her haircut and clothes) that she gained followers out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm so baffled by how she became an influencer, not stylish, not funny, not relatable, skanky house.

How did it happen???
She rode the Instamum wave at exactly the right moment, back when all you needed to be seen as “aspirational” was be posh, white, wealthy, private schooled and called Clementine.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She was neighbours with the MOD/FODs and rode on their coattails for a while, plus the fact that enough people confused her with MOD (when she was Single White Female-img her haircut and clothes) that she gained followers out of it.
I remember at first I didn’t even realise they were two different accounts 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I cannot wait to see the tit show of a kitchen she’s chosen.

And those glasses make her look like Cliff Richard.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I cannot wait to see the tit show of a kitchen she’s chosen.
Me either (rubs hands together). She's an actual, genuine influencer! She has influenced me NOT to choose hideous, overky expensive farm sinks, ugly chequered tiles and gloomy, wood-worm eaten floorboards. Her kitchen is sure to be a smorgasbord of eyebrow raising fun!

Reactions: 11
How many bathrooms do they need!
It is a very well known fact that middle class people suffer a debilitating medical condition that means they simply cannot pee in the same bathroom as any other members of their family. No one knows quite why, but it seems to especially affect people called Clemmie. It is not their fault, and we should not stigmatise Budget Clemmie for needing no less than five fugly bathrooms. We must grateful she is only mildly afflicted, and is not struck down with such a severe case as Clemmie Hooper, who requires not only all the bathrooms, but also multiple kitchens to ease her suffering.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It is a very well known fact that middle class people suffer a debilitating medical condition that means they simply cannot pee in the same bathroom as any other members of their family. No one knows quite why, but it seems to especially affect people called Clemmie. It is not their fault, and we should not stigmatise Budget Clemmie for needing no less than five fugly bathrooms. We must grateful she is only mildly afflicted, and is not struck down with such a severe case as Clemmie Hooper, who requires not only all the bathrooms, but also multiple kitchens to ease her suffering.
Oh gosh and 2 dishwashers for her vast extensive family.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4