Clemmie Telford #5 There once was an a-hole from Peckham who likes to buy houses and wreck’em

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where's she living now? Last time I followed her she was trying to follow MOD down to Ramsgate.
On another note, I'm grateful I've finally found an actual influencer whose house looks as crap as mine! In my defence I'm in a private rental and the landlord hasn't updated since 1960. Why the hell is she paying for that?!

Reactions: 6
I would put money on MOD binning Budget Clem off rather than budget Clem having the morals to cut her out of her life following the tattle racism drama.

Reactions: 12
I think MOD knew the game to be honest. That it was all superficial tit. So I doubt she lost any sleep over the fake friendships as she knew how to play from the beginning. She wasn’t as dumb as she looked and was quite shrewd.

Poor old Clembo though, she missed the boat badly, didn’t she. If they had moved a few years ago, those crappy bathroom fittings would have been gifted and she would have been asking, “can anyone recommend a company in Kent who sand floors?” and poof! That would have been done for free, like magic!
---

I would put money on MOD binning Budget Clem off rather than budget Clem having the morals to cut her out of her life following the tattle racism drama.
Me too, when Clemmie wasn’t of any use to her anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think MOD knew the game to be honest. That it was all superficial tit. So I doubt she lost any sleep over the fake friendships as she knew how to play from the beginning. She wasn’t as dumb as she looked and was quite shrewd.

Poor old Clembo though, she missed the boat badly, didn’t she. If they had moved a few years ago, those crappy bathroom fittings would have been gifted and she would have been asking, “can anyone recommend a company in Kent who sand floors?” and poof! That would have been done for free, like magic!
---

Clembo 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2

---

I think she was 100% as thick as she looked, she may have played a game with the instamamacrew but she was so unbelievably stupid to join tattle and slag them off and ADMIT IT 😆😆 you couldn’t make up that level of stupid. And to have no actual conscience at all, to not go running in complete embarrassment but to brazenly declare you had no choice because you were being bullied forced you (when you were there from the beginning 😂) is just so dim and unpleasant. But yes, I’m sure she was just using the others for ops.
---

I watch Clembo doing those lifts and just feel like her entire pelvic floor is going to shoot out. Is that sensible or ok 😆

Reactions: 8
I think she was 100% as thick as she looked, she may have played a game with the instamamacrew but she was so unbelievably stupid to join tattle and slag them off and ADMIT IT 😆😆 you couldn’t make up that level of stupid. And to have no actual conscience at all, to not go running in complete embarrassment but to brazenly declare you had no choice because you were being bullied forced you (when you were there from the beginning 😂) is just so dim and unpleasant. But yes, I’m sure she was just using the others for ops.
---

I watch Clembo doing those lifts and just feel like her entire pelvic floor is going to shoot out. Is that sensible or ok 😆
OMG same! Every time I see her do a lift, I do an involuntary kegel.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see old Clembo follows Jordan B Peterson. Not for me to preach on who follows who…but it’s a yikes for me 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Just when I thought I could not find her more vulgar, she is now claiming she saved £4k on not drinking (sorry being sober)

Reactions: 5
duck me. Does she think she deserves a medal for being t total?
thousands if not millions don’t drink. It’s fine, it’s a lifestyle choice, no one resents you for it… it’s not a personality trait.
my main bug bear with t totals (same as vegans) is the bleating on about it when it’s outside of normal conversation topics. I honestly couldn’t care less about how great she feels, how much money she’s saving, how smug she is etc. same as I couldn’t give less of a duck about other peoples hangovers / how much they go out and spend drinking with their friends. It’s such tit content, at this point I think she’s just desperate to find a niche as clearly the kids aren’t bringing in the money, the house is a shambles, there’s no chance in hell she could be a fashion influencer and her age is against her. Why doesn’t she go get a proper job?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
duck me. Does she think she deserves a medal for being t total?
thousands if not millions don’t drink. It’s fine, it’s a lifestyle choice, no one resents you for it… it’s not a personality trait.
my main bug bear with t totals (same as vegans) is the bleating on about it when it’s outside of normal conversation topics. I honestly couldn’t care less about how great she feels, how much money she’s saving, how smug she is etc. same as I couldn’t give less of a duck about other peoples hangovers / how much they go out and spend drinking with their friends. It’s such tit content, at this point I think she’s just desperate to find a niche as clearly the kids aren’t bringing in the money, the house is a shambles, there’s no chance in hell she could be a fashion influencer and her age is against her. Why doesn’t she go get a proper job?
How do you know if someone is teetotal?
They will tell you.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That's the one thing I understand tough because alcohol is so mainstream and encouraged that if you don't drink people immediately ask you why and try encourage you to join them. I got a bit sober curious (curious only😆) and there are so many brilliant accounts out there where people detail their struggle and give a sharp analysis of the alcohol industry. The problem with clembo is that as usual she just jump from one trend to another, giving half arsed insights into the advantages when she stopped drinking (I saved money! No tit sherlock). She's incapable of digging a bit into one topic.

Reactions: 4
I agree, so many people just don’t drink alcohol but don’t bang on about it like her.

Also why doesn’t she look healthier and more glowy? If anything she looks worse.

Reactions: 9
Yep, I don’t drink. But you wouldn’t know because I don’t drone on about it.

I also don’t call myself sober because I’m not a knob. I don’t call it anything, it’s a non issue if you don’t make it one. Although I have been known to pretend to order a vodka and lemonade and just got the lemonade instead if I am out with big drinkers who want everyone to join in - easier than the “go on! just one!” conversations to just pretend to drink.

Also, I’m so glad we are making Clembo happen 🤣

Reactions: 5
happily showing her son's bedroom over on the reno account, i won't share a pic because sharing a child's bedroom for all the public to see is GROSS but again i say : wtf?? another room that looks like a before picture. she is absolutely bleeping deluded to think that her decor style deserves an instagram account

Reactions: 8
happily showing her son's bedroom over on the reno account, i won't share a pic because sharing a child's bedroom for all the public to see is GROSS but again i say : wtf?? another room that looks like a before picture. she is absolutely bleeping deluded to think that her decor style deserves an instagram account
God it’s awful. Looks like loads of random furniture thrown together.

Reactions: 1