Clemmie Telford #5 There once was an a-hole from Peckham who likes to buy houses and wreck’em

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t drink, haven’t for years. Not because I go round being a sober wanker, but because when I had kids, particularly one with additional need, it just didn’t work for me. I didn’t brag about how amazing it was and I didn’t think everyone needed to relate to my self importance on the topic. I just did what was right for me and my family. Why are these middle class wankers so up themselves and self important.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I don’t drink, haven’t for years. Not because I go round being a sober wanker, but because when I had kids, particularly one with additional need, it just didn’t work for me. I didn’t brag about how amazing it was and I didn’t think everyone needed to relate to my self importance on the topic. I just did what was right for me and my family. Why are these middle class wankers so up themselves and self important.
Gosh aren’t they tedious when they have to work hard to find a niche or usp?
same with Alex stedman who went on for years about having glasses and normalising having them… very niche, 3 out of 5 family members have glasses 🤓 never thought we were extraordinary

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gosh aren’t they tedious when they have to work hard to find a niche or usp?
same with Alex stedman who went on for years about having glasses and normalising having them… very niche, 3 out of 5 family members have glasses 🤓 never thought we were extraordinary
Glasses?!!! Normalise glasses 🤓 😂😂 dear god.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Clemmie, unless you were heading the way of my friends husband who got sacked from every well paying job he had and then drunk himself to death then please shut up because you are jumping on a bandwagon you really don't understand. You drunk a bit too much at times and it increased your anxiety. You do not deserve a medal.
Give me strength...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The use of the sober label is prolific on Instagram these days. So many accounts of young to middle aged women bleating on about being sober because they had a few too many Proseccos at bottomless brunch and embarrassed themselves. Yawn.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Because they have duck all else to moan about and have to make something up.

Alcoholism fucks up lives and it annoys the tit out of me that these idiots decide to call themselves “sober”, absolute tossers who make a mockery out of the struggles people go through.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I reckon it wasn’t just booze she had a problem with. I reckon it was also a regular sniff of the white stuff… known to seriously increase anxiety and feeling like tit the next day. She was prob the kind of gal who couldn’t drink without getting a bag in

Reactions: 15
I reckon it wasn’t just booze she had a problem with. I reckon it was also a regular sniff of the white stuff… known to seriously increase anxiety and feeling like tit the next day. She was prob the kind of gal who couldn’t drink without getting a bag in
This could actually account for the really haggard look. Most people really glow and look healthy when they’ve had an addiction or problem and get clean and fill out a bit. That’s def not happened here.

Reactions: 4
Surely she’d go to her best mates mod and fod for house advice as they all copy each other anyways? The moved out of London now she’s followed back in day I followed them all wanting that life style but I had the worst postnatal and felt a tit mum cause of these group of mums then I saw the light and the lie and the fact most of their lives were gifted ads don’t follow any of them now and much better for it

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Surely she’d go to her best mates mod and fod for house advice as they all copy each other anyways? The moved out of London now she’s followed back in day I followed them all wanting that life style but I had the worst postnatal and felt a tit mum cause of these group of mums then I saw the light and the lie and the fact most of their lives were gifted ads don’t follow any of them now and much better for it
Must be quite awkward now after all MOD did in fact welcome Greta from budget Clem’s vagina. And yet they don’t seem to speak now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do they not speak? Or do they secretly speak off instagram cause they all made out they dropped mod after she was found out on here slating them all but I bet they never actually did bet they all had accounts in here too 🤣 just haven’t got caught like mod did

Reactions: 3
Do they not speak? Or do they secretly speak off instagram cause they all made out they dropped mod after she was found out on here slating them all but I bet they never actually did bet they all had accounts in here too 🤣 just haven’t got caught like mod did
MOD has a new friends group. Think her bestie is the editor for some magazine. I hardly ever go in FOD’s thread anymore but it’s talked about there.

Reactions: 1
Must be quite awkward now after all MOD did in fact welcome Greta from budget Clem’s vagina. And yet they don’t seem to speak now 😂
That’s very cringe isn’t it?! They both did it for #content. The ultimate Instamum collab.

Reactions: 4
To be fair I think after licking each others asses at book events and all those Boden wearing dos, it’s quite telling how they all seem to have nothing to do with each other or MOD. Superficial bunch of witches. If you were true friends you’d stand by each other.

Reactions: 8
I think they just meet up and kept it off the gram. DLAM had clemmie H on her stupid lockdown zoom fancy dress party.

Reactions: 2
To be fair I think after licking each others asses at book events and all those Boden wearing dos, it’s quite telling how they all seem to have nothing to do with each other or MOD. Superficial bunch of witches. If you were true friends you’d stand by each other.
I actually have more respect for them dropping MoD (if that is what happened) after she was exposed as a racist!