Clemmie Telford #4 But why Clemmie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s because Sequinned twit Zoe always says she never posts all of her life on Instagram. So I think Budget Clem was alluding to that, rather than making a dig (why do I know so much about these pointless idiots, someone put me out of my misery).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
‘Sequinned twit’ and ‘Budget Clem’ great names

These women are so abstract to anyone I know in real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But WHY can’t ‘I own TWO £1 million houses Budget Clem afford £3.5k for movers? (No idea if this is expensive or not. It’s a lot of money, obvs, just don’t know if thats pretty standard for moving costs. From one million pound house to another)

Reactions: 1
Typical Budget Clemmie…literally makes no sense whatsoever. Still, as she’s some sort of weight trainer now, she would have made light work of moving their wardrobes I am sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe not go to France on a camping holiday just before you move and spend the money on moving, you know, like the rest of us would have to do.
I'm pleased nobody 'kindly gifted' their services.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
£3.5k was probably for the company to pack up your house as well. She’s making it sound like she’s had to put it all in the back of a car and drive multiple trips 🤣 I am sure they’ve just hired a large van.

Feel sorry for the kids moving literally the weekend before school starts really unsettling for them.

Reactions: 3
Oh boo boo she made a decision to sell one million pound house and buy another one by the sea.

Cry me a bleeping river, Clemmie. It’s not like you were evicted and re housed miles away from your support network, was it?

Reactions: 13
The bedroom they are all sharing looks like something from a mental institution in the 1950’s

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The bedroom they are all sharing looks like something from a mental institution in the 1950’s
Why are all the beds tied together with what looks like mattress protectors?! Or are they drying washing or something. It is making me think incontinence!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why are all the beds tied together with what looks like mattress protectors?! Or are they drying washing or something. It is making me think incontinence!
It’s from mopping up Clemmies tears from not being able to afford the expensive movers. After all the holidays, like.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s not poetry.

There once was an hole from Peckham
Who likes to buy houses and wreck’em
Let’s move down to Kent
The money’s been spent!
Anyone know cheap movers? Nah, feck ‘em.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.