Mere Soeur #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waiting for the "results" from yesterday 😳
What is everyone predicting?
I reckon ridiculously bigger lips and cheeks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Definitely more in the lips, her cheekbones seem to move position each time she goes so I’m guessing more cheeks! I do like she’s honest about it though at least!

Reactions: 3
Surprisingly no filling. Just a really sore face!
Oh and it didn't hurt at all.... yeah because you had her face numbed Carrie

We're back to peak Carrie content. Moaning about Royal Mail. Moaning about packing orders. Moaning about the noise her label printer makes. I don't know how she holds it together tbh #prayforCarrie

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Honestly I still can’t get over she can’t afford Margate if her salary is what she says. It’s so tit! That part of Margate with Morrisons in the background is very depressing. I need therapy everytime I go there.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Really not a fan of the new tie dye tops, they look tit
I don't like any of her merch tbh. Granted I'm not a parent so I wouldn't buy a 'Raising The Future' tee anyway but from what she has said the sizing is bizarre.

I don't like any of her merch tbh. Granted I'm not a parent so I wouldn't buy a 'Raising The Future' tee anyway but from what she has said the sizing is bizarre.
I think the sizing differs in some products because she uses deadstock, so it's not just one consistent run of the same size basics to be printed on. It's quite a good way of doing it in that it stops small batches of clothes being scrapped and it's cheaper, you've just got to double check the measurements of what you're buying.

I own a couple of the tote bags and one of the original tshirts with the big back print from years ago, but I've not bought anything since that so I don't know how they actually fit. It's good she's doing bigger sizes though, when I bought my tshirt back at the beginning the biggest was an 18, and that was on the smaller side of an 18.

• Haha
Kelly is ace, I really like her. They used to be mates a few years ago didn’t they? I wonder what happened.

Reactions: 2
Pmsl, imagine if she got a house or flat of her own. She is THE ONE PERSON who would be GUARANTEED to whinge about renovating it hunnayyyy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kelly is incredible. I don’t think I’ve ever been so delighted for a stranger buying a house. Not a good look for Carrie who claims we should all be minding our own “ bizniz “ and keeping such opinions to ourselves. Green dont suit ya hun

Reactions: 7
I’m sure she’s also told people off for playing exactly this petty game of slagging someone off publicly without using their name. Along the lines of ‘if I’ve got something to say about someone, I’ll say it to their face’

Reactions: 5
I’m sure she’s also told people off for playing exactly this petty game of slagging someone off publicly without using their name. Along the lines of ‘if I’ve got something to say about someone, I’ll say it to their face’
Oh yeah definitely. She’s always been like that! Either that or “I don’t care what anyone says bbzzzz I don’t have time boss girl blah blah”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4