Clemmie Telford #4 But why Clemmie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MP is on a programme that tells people how to save money. On one programme she advised a woman to cancel her expensive weekly meal subscription service. A couple of weeks prior to that…she was flogging an expensive meal subscription service.
She’s a total flake. She’s cleverly positioned herself as the knowledgeable instahun by wearing some dark rimmed glasses and standing in front of a brick wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
MP is the same breed as all these insta grubby huns except she has a couple more brain cells so she passes as a fancy journalist now.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I remember there used to be threads on Mumsnet bringing influencers to account for not declaring ads and discounts (they got deleted regularly because the mods were tit scared of pissing off the top tier Instamums) and MP used to regularly pop up in those threads with some oh-so reasonable words and got everyone kissing her ass and telling her she was the best and most honest Instamum. I understood the type she was then. She’s always been really good at making people think she’s a cut above, but I was never convinced personally.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I remember there used to be threads on Mumsnet bringing influencers to account for not declaring ads and discounts (they got deleted regularly because the mods were tit scared of pissing off the top tier Instamums) and MP used to regularly pop up in those threads with some oh-so reasonable words and got everyone kissing her ass and telling her she was the best and most honest Instamum. I understood the type she was then. She’s always been really good at making people think she’s a cut above, but I was never convinced personally.
I’m glad other people saw right through her as well.

Reactions: 6
Did she do that on her thread here once?

Reactions: 2
Did she do that on her thread here once?
Yes, but she got her arse handed to her so left. All this talk of of the old instamum crowd has reminded of Mre Soeur. Does she have her own thread as she seems to be getting married again.

Reactions: 4
Her recent post 🤣🤣🤣
See her as the mother that goes off to work? Where’s that then?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"Due to unforeseen events we cannot move and have to take a rental accomodation". I can assure you Clemie that we all saw it coming in here, it was unforeseen only to you 🤣
Also who goes on holidays just before a big move like that? Even my friends who very are well off did not go on holidays the year they renovated and moved. She really lives on another planet.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"Due to unforeseen events we cannot move and have to take a rental accomodation". I can assure you Clemie that we all saw it coming in here, it was unforeseen only to you 🤣
Also who goes on holidays just before a big move like that? Even my friends who very are well off did not go on holidays the year they renovated and moved. She really lives on another planet.
Did she really only find out structural issues 2 weeks before school starts 🤣

Feel sorry for the kids, is a big move anyway without have to do it twice, and they are going to be in the rental for a while by the looks of it.

I assume they haven’t actually moved out of the London house so will be paying for 3 properties potentially 😳

Reactions: 2
I cannot imagine myself crying and taking my phone out to film selfie mode. The cringe is unbearable.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What was the dig at dress like a mum about? Assuming she'd made a comment before about budget Clem never showing the dog on insta and equating that to not loving him enough?

Reactions: 1
What was the dig at dress like a mum about? Assuming she'd made a comment before about budget Clem never showing the dog on insta and equating that to not loving him enough?
I wasn't sure so rel-listened and still couldn't work it out. They are both following each other, so maybe it was an in joke rather than a dig?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.