Clemmie Telford #4 But why Clemmie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe if she didn’t have two homes and a black hole of renovations to do in one of them they could afford a new car 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 2
"Definitely not at a point where we can afford a new one" she says as she's just had 2 holidays abroad in 2 months and owns 2 houses. duck off trying to relate, you're just a rich girl with terrible budget skills.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
If I could be arsed to do the little flappy hands emojis, there would be one between each of these following words:

taking.your.kit.off.is.not.empowering

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
That dress she’s modelling for never full dressed is soooooo inappropriate for a wedding guest. Is she for real?? Although saying that look what she wore to her Dada wedding 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She thinks she's a cool mum but she gets it wrong so often in terms of style (not to mention the rest) that to me she's the mumsiest mum who ever mummed.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
On what planet is a white dress an acceptable wedding guest outfit? You mad cow.

Also I know all our makeup gets grubby in our makeup bag but whenever she recommends/shills anything it always looks so gross. Like grotty product and a tit photo. So sloppy.

Reactions: 6
See she’s changed the wording now to say special occasion because of the backlash she got. She is utterly clueless

Guyyyyyyys... Little bargain on Rightmove, if anyone's looking 👀 Just a cool million!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.