Clemmie Telford #4 But why Clemmie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like it. It was very underwhelming - I couldn't really figure out what was before and what was after. It still looked like a warren or whatever she described it as!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Surely no one is asking about such a boring light fitting? How is she spending so much money making it look like an office building?

Also needs more cash for the work but has bought a lusso bath which looks to be £1,400 - £1,800 depending on which one she's gone for.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surely no one is asking about such a boring light fitting? How is she spending so much money making it look like an office building?

Also needs more cash for the work but has bought a lusso bath which looks to be £1,400 - £1,800 depending on which one she's gone for.
😂😂😂 the people asking about those grim depressing lights must surely be taking the piss??? I used to live in a block of flats and the council fitted the communal entrance with something very similar

• Haha
Reactions: 7
😂😂😂 the people asking about those grim depressing lights must surely be taking the piss??? I used to live in a block of flats and the council fitted the communal entrance with something very similar
I also thought the placement was odd - right near the door. You are right it looks like something you'd get in a corridor.

Reactions: 5

That’s an afflink so it’s an ad

They aren’t, she’s pretending because it’s an ad. No one would ask about those lights. And they are awful because they are an ad

House of horrors. It’s literally the shining.

Reactions: 1
That’s an afflink so it’s an ad

They aren’t, she’s pretending because it’s an ad. No one would ask about those lights. And they are awful because they are an ad

House of horrors. It’s literally the shining.
Is it? I didn't pick up on that I thought she just tagged them. Is she hoping to just deck the whole thing out with freebies irrespective of how tit they look?

• Haha
Aren’t those pink link affiliates?! And why would she tv them otherwise, they are truly gross

I’m pretty sure it’s an ad, she’s linked company and personal instagram page.
Actually crying with laughter 🤣😂😆
£186 a light 🤣😂 yeah of course in your massive creepy hallways of doom you are going to spend £186 on each on handmade fried egg lights.

It’s legit a ceramic bowl 🙈😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Aff link is not an ad in the sense that she's been paid to promote it. Just means she gets a percentage of anything you buy when you click through the link. Make sure you clear your cookies if you clicked through.

Aff link is not an ad in the sense that she's been paid to promote it. Just means she gets a percentage of anything you buy when you click through the link. Make sure you clear your cookies if you clicked through.
Don’t worry, I won’t be buying lights for £186 for my rented mansion. She will have had a deal, which is and ad.

Reactions: 3
Can't see any affiliate marker on the link and she should be declaring it if so (hah) but yes, no fear - if I could afford to spend that much on light fittings these would not be the ones... They manage to be ugly and bland at the same time.

• Heart
I’m pretty sure it’s an ad, she’s linked company and personal instagram page.
Actually crying with laughter 🤣😂😆
£186 a light 🤣😂 yeah of course in your massive creepy hallways of doom you are going to spend £186 on each on handmade fried egg lights.

It’s legit a ceramic bowl 🙈😂
What about the bath, will she have a deal on that do you think? I had a nosy on their page and they do look lovely but very expensive just for a bath!

• Heart
What about the bath, will she have a deal on that do you think? I had a nosy on their page and they do look lovely but very expensive just for a bath!
I just don’t believe these people get these expensive things without some kind of deal. It may not be free, but if I share this can I get a discount kind of thing. Because with their costs and him being a stay at home dad (and isn’t Greta in school now?) how could they afford this renovation. It has to be a number of collaborations. If flipping FOD is still getting fridgefreezers, she will be getting enough traffic to get freebies and deals. Remember she makes enough from her Instagram to make it a job and support 5 of them 🙈

I just don’t believe these people get these expensive things without some kind of deal. It may not be free, but if I share this can I get a discount kind of thing. Because with their costs and him being a stay at home dad (and isn’t Greta in school now?) how could they afford this renovation. It has to be a number of collaborations. If flipping FOD is still getting fridgefreezers, she will be getting enough traffic to get freebies and deals. Remember she makes enough from her Instagram to make it a job and support 5 of them 🙈
Bloody sickening when hard working people are struggling to heat their homes!

• Heart

Horrific.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.