Clemmie Telford #4 But why Clemmie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Delighted with a free jar of jam. How times have changed hey Clem

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Delighted with a free jar of jam. How times have changed hey Clem
Oh, bless.

I think she was hoping more for free kitchens and bathrooms when she bought that heap, but yah Clembo, free jam darling.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God the house gives me the bock. So so creepy, I genuinely don’t know how they could sit in it or even stay there when it was like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
God, wish these kind of people would get over themselves and stop broadcasting how hard their privileged, wealthy lives are.

I just don’t get how this place will ever not feel like a B&B going from the video she’s just posted of the hallway! A clear case of more money than sense IMO and then she has the cheek to complain about the expense of the renovation- you knew what you were signing up for Budget Clem!

I just don’t get how this place will ever not feel like a B&B going from the video she’s just posted of the hallway! A clear case of more money than sense IMO and then she has the cheek to complain about the expense of the renovation- you knew what you were signing up for Budget Clem!
That hallway still looks like the entrance to a tit B&B doesn’t it!

Reactions: 3
Maybe if they're short on money they can rent the place for horror movies. The vibe of the house is soooo creepy.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh my god the Tik tok of the room they’ve changed to a bathroom really gave me vibes of the Simpsons when they rebuild Flanders house! Must be just a bad angle but the door looked tiny to get in

E9A96152-EC72-4824-BF54-7AD1A0AFD6BE.png
48B2F000-295D-4495-92BA-E1C52937ECFF.jpeg

• Haha
She said she saw the house for the first time in 2018 so she probably thought the renovation was going to be funded by freebies

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow that bathroom is so boring!
i wasnt really watching her stories that closely so thought it was a before room 😳
it looks like something from an institution..devoid of any individual taste just bits plucked from whats 'in' amongst instragramers

i wasnt really watching her stories that closely so thought it was a before room 😳
it looks like something from an institution..devoid of any individual taste just bits plucked from whats 'in' amongst instragramers
I thought the same! Then realised they're the after pics :oops: ! Not sure about those weird wall lights either. Hopefully they'll inject some colour into it once all their stuff is unpacked :unsure: 😐

Reactions: 2
The house looks so cold, I can’t imagine what their heating bill will be 😳

Reactions: 3
Bet the sellers of that house are delighted they unloaded that money pit of a house before the cost of living crisis took hold!

"House that felt calm and uncomplicated". I call it blend and creepy. To each their own I guess 🤣

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry, but that is a bleeping ugly house.

It has solicitors office vibes, honestly, you could fill it full of desks and filing cabinets and be on your way.

the hallway and stairs are terrible. My kids would be terrified!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.