Clemmie Telford #4 But why Clemmie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£68 for that stool ! i have one moreless identical in my daughters room which was made by a great aunt who was blind. She'd have been horrified at people paying that much for one!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
£68 for that stool ! i have one moreless identical in my daughters room which was made by a great aunt who was blind. She'd have been horrified at people paying that much for one!
But it’s so funny that she posted it like she’d found a bargain.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But it’s so funny that she posted it like she’d found a bargain.
at first glance I thought she'd found it in a charity shop or that second hand furnitureplace shes posted previously..
i think you used to be able to buy kits to make them in the 60s/70s which is how my Great Aunt came to make them . Despite her sight loss she was actually quite creative!
sorry for the derail !

Reactions: 1
lol I think you can only pull this off if you're in your 20s and living in Shoreditch or similar.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
at first glance I thought she'd found it in a charity shop or that second hand furnitureplace shes posted previously..
i think you used to be able to buy kits to make them in the 60s/70s which is how my Great Aunt came to make them . Despite her sight loss she was actually quite creative!
sorry for the derail !
Not only does she act like a clown, she now looks like one.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah, another week, another tit bathroom.

fucks sake clem, you’ve got more money than
sense.

Just to to B&Q for the next one, it will be heaps better and half the price.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.