Clemmie Telford #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because she’s absolutely dim. Who puts details of their personal finances online for everyone to see? Really, really stupid people.
I do think the pair of them are as thick as mince, she’s lucked out being in the South London Mama clique and has ridden in on the froth of fame.

Reactions: 6
Half the links (Red) on latest post don’t work. 2 (yellow) direct to the wrong people (a game hunter called ray and some Japanese travel blogger)

what an arse. Literally ONE job. this is it.

Christ just seen the post continues. With more broken links!

Zero care or attention into her work. No surprise she’s shit with money

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Gosh that sounds like *such a great investment
WTF, Why would you say that and then say you need to get a grip on your spending. It must be to get someone to do the grunt work, like she has other people do her *lists*....

Reactions: 4
WTF, Why would you say that and then say you need to get a grip on your spending. It must be to get someone to do the grunt work, like she has other people do her *lists*....
Some people never learn when it comes to money.

Suppose it’s easy to save when you’re kindly gifted holidays and shiz. ‘Ere clem, Chuck a couple of k in the tin for the watergate vacay”

Reactions: 2
I wonder why she kept leaving the actual jobs she had. Didn’t she have one at Facebook recently?

These are the one's she wanted. 540.00 for them.
I know mums needs treats, sure deserve them, but I would hand on heart rather reserve any 540 for a whole host of days out with my kids! Anyone else? Pair of shoes vs many days out with kids.

Reactions: 3
I think she is actually rudderless, her page has no direction, she has no niche, she’s scatty, messy and completely uninspiring. They all look like they need a good wash, their house is always a mess and neither of them even have jobs - what do they actually do all day?? She hardly drank before; teetotalism is just another fad for the gram. And if her anxiety at going to ‘events’ was so bad, why just not go? . She had a proper career before, it’s odd she’s given it up to sell her soul, when she doesn’t even really manage that...

Reactions: 12
I know anxiety is unpleasant, but she manages to go away for weekends or longer. She also managed to address that sleep-out meeting without actually sleeping out. She goes to the gym with large groups of people there. I agree that she’s directionless.

Reactions: 3