Clementine MacNeice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sister on far left looks very rigid and stiff. The dress wouldn't be my taste, but she looks well and beautiful.

It's all very staged, drip feed, fake and forced- like go put down your phones and enjoy your mates wedding. No one gives a duck about the cutlery or table settings.

Reactions: 8
Yikes. I don't like her dress but then again I didn't like my own. There's not a pick on her. The lady in the group pic with the short blonde hair looks the best of them.

Reactions: 2
How old are the sisters?? This is the grimmest bridal party I have ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't mind her dress...each to their own and all that but I'm not a fan of too much boob in a wedding dress in general. She just reposted a pic on her story and the bones are absolutely sticking out through her chest. She's always been v slim bit tbh looks like she's been completely starving herself for this wedding. Not a good look.

Reactions: 8
She’s absolutely shocking looking, making the huge nose look even bigger losing all that weight

• Angry
Reactions: 5
The cringe of that Irish dancing clip- I'd say she never lets herself go. Too prim to manage a 1, 2, 3

I liked the dress bar the neckline- loved the lace and sleeves. Neckline unflattering

Reactions: 2
If her dress was round neck or something I think it might have been much better!

Reactions: 3
I don't often post on this site but I do read. I have an Instagram account with the grand total of 12 followers. Having a popular profile there doesn't matter to me.
It matters to others though. I'm curious about the people who thrive on validation.

Say for example Clementine McNiece posted pics of herself and they went ignored. Would she be ok with that? Would she have the emotional maturity to understand the fickle nature of social media?
I would hope so.

The photos of the protruding bones are shocking. I was 6st3 and 5ft9 and that was me in 2009 and let me tell you i was starving myself. That is not something that is healthy or should be promoted.

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20211114-193551_Instagram.jpg
I
I love her dress aswell but would have been so much nicer if it just wasn't quite as low... the tan line and she really needed a bit more support there! I'm sure her official wedding pics will be nice and filtered!

Reactions: 3
Not sure if he is just her friend or brother in law or something, don't follow him, just came up as a suggested post

Reactions: 1