Clementine MacNeice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay this bugs me so much, no way is this woman a size 10 or a medium! She is so tiny!! Like is she just saying she’s a larger size than she is to sound relatable? She looks to be 6-8???? I’m a size 8 and her height, and optically she seems much smaller

Reactions: 5
She's a very stylish lady but I'd expect no less with the line of work She's in. Like someone before said the company she keeps is interesting...Mark Rogers and Tara in particular 🙄 She looks a but unwell lately like she's taken the wedding diet a bit far. I've no doubt she will be a beautiful bride.

Reactions: 4
She's a very stylish lady but I'd expect no less with the line of work She's in. Like someone before said the company she keeps is interesting...Mark Rogers and Tara in particular 🙄 She looks a but unwell lately like she's taken the wedding diet a bit far. I've no doubt she will be a beautiful bride.
So true...its the classiest hen i'v ever seen🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Okay this bugs me so much, no way is this woman a size 10 or a medium! She is so tiny!! Like is she just saying she’s a larger size than she is to sound relatable? She looks to be 6-8???? I’m a size 8 and her height, and optically she seems much smaller
Yeah I don’t understand this at all?

Reactions: 2
How is there not a thread for James Patrice ? I find him so irritating. Not remotely funny I can’t be the only one !
In case you didn't see it here's James thread

She is very tall I suppose to maybe that makes the sizing different?
I’ve met her before and she is my height… I’m an 8-10 and you’d be able to fit her whole torso into one of my thighs… she was barely a size 8 then… and she is definitely a size 6 now

Honestly am I missing something we have one Instagramer saying she is smaller size when it’s obvious she’s not
And Clem saying she’s in a size 12 cardigan 🤣🤣 cause she’s wants to have it baggy
No way is she in a size 12 she’s more like size 6 now

She needs to ease off the wedding diet. There is nothing there of her from the side in thos ewedding pictures and she's starting to look quiet tired and haggard and a little bit lollipop head esque. She already looked beautiful so doesn't need to punish herself before the wedding. Hope she sees sense.

Reactions: 7
Really? I don't think it's thinness or diet, I think it looks more like over use if fillers in her cheeks is making her face look slimmer?

Is the wedding content not being flogged to death at this stage. We get it you're getting married. Wedding PJS, wedding dressing gown, wedding week, wedding prep, wedding nails, wedding brows. I'm all for looking and feeling good in myself but Jesus Christ what is she going to talk about when this wedding is over.

Reactions: 8
Today will include the following on insta ;

Tara make up eye bleeping herself with a dress that cuts out the back it front that she will later add an AF link for because everyone is asking

Mark, Aimee, James & Tara post 76489 gas/mad/wild witch selfies to show their mad bastard selves

The end

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was sorry to see her have her brows done again. They look absolutely ridiculous on a lot of people but hers are probably the worst I have seen to date. They just don’t suit everyone’s brow or face shape.

Mark and Aimee i can tolerate. I think Aimee is a grafter- I'm a sculpted bleep myself. Mark i do love him and his partner Paul. I just find the other 3 insufferable & nothing remotely interesting about them.

Is the wedding content not being flogged to death at this stage. We get it you're getting married. Wedding PJS, wedding dressing gown, wedding week, wedding prep, wedding nails, wedding brows. I'm all for looking and feeling good in myself but Jesus Christ what is she going to talk about when this wedding is over.
Well if shes anything like her pal Tara..she'l be talking about it for at least 5 years after & counting😭🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7