Clementine MacNeice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh was just thinking the same its disgusting the amount of donuts & pizzas etc she gets gifted actually all of them 🤢..
I doubt she’s eating it

Reactions: 5
How is there not a thread for James Patrice ? I find him so irritating. Not remotely funny I can’t be the only one !

Reactions: 6
How is there not a thread for James Patrice ? I find him so irritating. Not remotely funny I can’t be the only one !
Thank God I’m not the only one, so pathetic watching his hype girls Clem, Tara and Aimee share all his shite. He’s just not funny and tries hard. Also get unhappy vibes from him too - I think because he is so conscious about his weight and his dress-up and performances mask this.

Don’t think he is a bad person but he’s more so irritating!

Reactions: 8
I find it disturbing that he has his parents acting out his sexual fantasies like hosing down his asshole and him grunting or dressing up in the leathers... tell me it’s all a big joke if you like, there’s something weird about it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I find it disturbing that he has his parents acting out his sexual fantasies like hosing down his asshole and him grunting or dressing up in the leathers... tell me it’s all a big joke if you like, there’s something weird about it
So weird ! The whole thing is bizzare !! Completely bizzare !!! And I agree above that I think he is very insecure about his weight .... he is just not funny it’s cringe !

Reactions: 1
I can't find one, he needs one, so very annoying. It's a pity Fron wouldn't give him a kick in his hole and tell him to get a real job!

Reactions: 3
Is her stay in Adare gifted? If not would love to know where she gets the money to stay in a 800 quid a night hotel while also paying for all the house bits. Surely RTE don't pay that well for styling services?

Reactions: 7
Her hair v v long think it drags her face down
Allowance from her rich folks I’d say

Reactions: 2
Is her stay in Adare gifted? If not would love to know where she gets the money to stay in a 800 quid a night hotel while also paying for all the house bits. Surely RTE don't pay that well for styling services?
She does a fair few sponsored posts so can probably well afford Adare considering they aren't spending on eating out like they normally would, going on hols etc

Reactions: 3
Id say they are financially comfortable. They both work, dont have new cars and have no kids. Their money is their money. Plus even with being out of work myself ive saved a fortune because im not going anywhere. Deposits in banks are up. People have money

Have to say I quite like Clem lol I don’t find her as fake and false as some of the others. I like the way she’s not plastered in make up

Reactions: 10
Just looking at stories from Mark Rogers wedding yesterday. Plenty of posts and reposts from Tara, James and co. but nothing from Clementine which seems a bit odd. She definitely doesn't seem to have been there. Wonder what that's about?

Never mind... just saw she's commented on his post saying she's sad she couldn't make it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Jesus mark Rogers please tell me there is a thread on him ! Why didn’t they get james sister Vanessa to sing at the wedding ? As they All think she is such an amazing singer ???

Omg she’s as dry as the colour catcher sheet she just did an #Add for on her hols
So boring!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I use to really like her but she seems to have changed a lot in past few months