Clementine MacNeice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bridesmaids are like the walking dead!!
In fairness they all have that very old looking sharp features look . Clem is only 31/32 but looks 37/38 and her sister is early 40s and looks late 40s just genetics I guess / diets

Reactions: 6
I dont think she has actually posted that much - sometimes its nice to share the nice moments on a trip. Its exciting when you are there and you want to show people this once in a lifetime trip. I know Sineads curvy style trip is paid for but her stories are not selling it to me at all. Much prefer the look of clems.

Reactions: 7
I dont think she has actually posted that much - sometimes its nice to share the nice moments on a trip. Its exciting when you are there and you want to show people this once in a lifetime trip. I know Sineads curvy style trip is paid for but her stories are not selling it to me at all. Much prefer the look of clems.
I think is doing a much better job than Sinead without trying and isn't posting too much either

Reactions: 1
I wish she would jus enjoy her honeymoon and stop posting pics
Same, I thought the low key begging for engagement was a bit much on honeymoon - asking people to vote whether they want a villa tour or not. Imagine being that unable to switch off.

Reactions: 9
Surprised there was no question about what tights she wears, that’s usually a standard one in her question box! Honestly I have never asked someone “oh I love your tights where did you get them”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
M&S and Dunnes stores ate noted for generous fitting, my mother is a size 16 and is a size 10/12 in M&S. I'm a larger size than Clem and their size 8 is too big on me! Is she trying to be relatable?!?!

She's a 6. Why is she trying to hide it 🤷‍♀️ I couldn't give a shite either way

Reactions: 4
Wasn't she just shiteing on about how good Marks and Spencer jeans are? Now she's advertising River Island??!

Reactions: 3
Wasn't she just shiteing on about how good Marks and Spencer jeans are? Now she's advertising River Island??!
I thought she was m&s tights but molly RI jeans! I’m probably wrong though I’ve unfollowed due to engage t wedding planning spam