Clementine MacNeice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dressing like your mate is cool when you're 9. Not when you're a grown adult in your 30s!
They did something similar about 2 weeks ago, they obviously think it was so gas that they’ve done it again.

Pair of mad bastards 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not a splink of personality between them. Watching paint dry would more interesting than these two. Is Tara still going? Unfollowed her years ago. Aimee Conn clearly wad trying to give Tara a leg up with the collab recently... sound of her but Jesus Tara is gone!

Reactions: 8
Another cringe post this week! Can’t believe she was able to out do that last one! 😂 The Cadbury’s advert! 😒 Thanks for telling me that I can twist the wrapper and take it home for later! Here’s me thinking I had to eat it in one go! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another cringe post this week! Can’t believe she was able to out do that last one! 😂 The Cadbury’s advert! 😒 Thanks for telling me that I can twist the wrapper and take it home for later! Here’s me thinking I had to eat it in one go! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Most normal humans eat it in one go. Would you be arsed carrying around half a chocolate bar in your handbag? #clutchingatstraws

I don't understand how she gets work as a stylist. Her style is the blandest version of popular trends. No flare or personal style. She just looks well presented, not notably stylish. It is obvious she has no formal qualifications for a stylist.

Reactions: 10
A trip to Cashel Palace for the birthday...
No tags to say it's a prtrip but I assume they were invited or at the very least given a discount as they didn't all just decide to go to Cashel...

Reactions: 7
A trip to Cashel Palace for the birthday...
No tags to say it's a prtrip but I assume they were invited or at the very least given a discount as they didn't all just decide to go to Cashel...
100% a PR/Gifted trip! Pippa O’Connor was there last week and I doubt Clem was influenced to go on a random trip! 😐

Reactions: 4
I don't understand how she gets work as a stylist. Her style is the blandest version of popular trends. No flare or personal style. She just looks well presented, not notably stylish. It is obvious she has no formal qualifications for a stylist.
Agree. She just rehashes the same look over and over. Long coat over jeans or a dress. Always the same slip dress for weddings with those god awful white stringy sandals.

Reactions: 4
Agree. She just rehashes the same look over and over. Long coat over jeans or a dress. Always the same slip dress for weddings with those god awful white stringy sandals.
Oh gosh those sandals are hideous 🤢

Free #sp trip to Powerscourt... Meanwhile the rest of us plebs can pay 400euro plus for a mid week rate 🤪

Used to really like her fashion content but it's all sponsored stuff now, can't be dealing .. if anyone else has any tips of fashion accounts that aren't all flogging sponsored gear please let me know!

Reactions: 9
Free #sp trip to Powerscourt... Meanwhile the rest of us plebs can pay 400euro plus for a mid week rate 🤪

Used to really like her fashion content but it's all sponsored stuff now, can't be dealing .. if anyone else has any tips of fashion accounts that aren't all flogging sponsored gear please let me know!
Agree. Liked her initially because she wasn't always flogging but it's relentless now. Sick of the body shots as she walks.