Clementine MacNeice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She put up a sizing for something recently saying she was an m&s size 10. M&S are known for their oversizing. My mum who is a normal size 14 is a size 10 in m&s jeans! Clem you're not a size 10!

Reactions: 5
I've a feeling she wore a trouser suit today as it looks like it in the background of one of the guests pictures Suzy Griffin...I could be wrong 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
No big reveal yet 😴
Oh no Just seen James Patrice mam & dad at the wedding
Waiting on the tic toc any time now🥴🙈

Sorry did u ever see such cod’s wallop showing a sleeve of ur dress 🤣
Notions 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
No big reveal yet 😴
Oh no Just seen James Patrice mam & dad at the wedding
Waiting on the tic toc any time now🥴🙈

Sorry did u ever see such cod’s wallop showing a sleeve of ur dress 🤣
Notions 🤣
haha i think that is just her dressing gown this morning, couldnt see any white suits in the back of suzy griffins stories, maybe she realised and deleted it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That picture—I don’t think it did the dress justice tbh saving full judgement and awaiting another pic. As for jame’s parents being there ffs like 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

The dress is not for me. I was expecting something better because I usually like her taste but yikes, no. I really dislike this trend of super low cut wedding dresses. Those photos will not age well.

The dress is not for me. I was expecting something better because I usually like her taste but yikes, no. I really dislike this trend of super low cut wedding dresses. Those photos will not age well.
Where did you see that its low cut? The only pict I saw I couldn't see the front.

Reactions: 2
Elements of the dress I did really like, the sleeves/the lace.
But the low cut dresses aren’t my cup of tea. It’s clear now why she lost every ounce of weight she could.

I've seen her wear more flattering dresses going to other people's weddings. I wouldn't be a fan of the fabric.

Reactions: 6
Personally I think the low neck is too much she is too thin and her ribs are sticking out - I think she looks more relaxed today

Last edited:
I think she looks gorgeous and so happy!!! Altho I do agree she has lost a lot of weight recently. I’m sure she will eat it back on honeymoon 🤣

Reactions: 5